Saints vs Cardiff - Build up

SuperSAINT

Oh, and id definitely start with Austin. Think they'll sit deep so his ability to score and inability to run would suit this better. Then when Cardiff are (hopefully) chasing the game, introducing long against tired legs and a pushed up defence would be a good thing. His inability to score and ability to run would suit this phase of the game much better ...

Oh, and id definitely start with Austin. Think they'll sit deep so his ability to score and inability to run would suit this better. Then when Cardiff are (hopefully) chasing the game, introducing long against tired legs and a pushed up defence would be a good thing. His inability to score and ability to run would suit this phase of the game much better ...
Superb analysis. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This, the whole thing is mawkish nonsense

This is not 'mawkish nonsense' and is very different from the outpouring of "grief" for such as Diana. I couldn't understand that and am against minute's silences/applause at football matches for anyone other than someone closely associated with that (or the visiting) club.

However, this is a very different situation. Very few of us had even heard of Sala but it is a very sad human story - and a 'football' story; the unnecessary nature of it, the fact he delayed so he could say goodbye to his team mates, the ending of the expectations of the Cardiff fans, Sala's frightening experience and lonely death are all surely things that we can relate to and be affected by.

I certainly was.

This is not 'mawkish nonsense' and is very different from the outpouring of "grief" for such as Diana. I couldn't understand that and am against minute's silences/applause at football matches for anyone other than someone closely associated with that (or the visiting) club.

However, this is a very different situation. Very few of us had even heard of Sala but it is a very sad human story - and a 'football' story; the unnecessary nature of it, the fact he delayed so he could say goodbye to his team mates, the ending of the expectations of the Cardiff fans, Sala's frightening experience and lonely death are all surely things that we can relate to and be affected by.

I certainly was.

I guess the truth is that these things affect people in different ways. Personally, I couldn't give a toss about the bloke. I'm not really sure I understand the distinction you're trying to draw between a Princess you've never met and a footballer you've never met, but each to his own.

Don't really like that team. Wish Armstrong was in there.

Not sure we have many other options though.

Lots of emphasis on JWP linking midfield and attack. Don't want to see a flat midfield and two isolated forwards like we did against Palace.