Liam Neeson

whelk

The most ridiculous part of this story is that what he says almost certainly never happened.

Nobody knows who he is talking about and the rape victim is now conviniently dead. The way he says in the interview "I've never told this to anyone before and can't believe I'm telling a journalist of all people!" makes it, to me, very transparent that it is all just one big publicity stunt that has spectacularly backfired for him.

If it is a bit of publicity stunt he needs to fire his manager and PR team because they've made a right dogs dinner off it..... unless he just adlibbed it on the spur of the moment in which case he should fire himself.

So let's sort out your comprehension problem.

The sort of low-level, unthinking racism exhibited on this thread is like dogsh it. And like dogsh it, you want to avoid it if possible. So knowing where it is is important. Especially if it's Turkish dogsh it, which wants to be dogsh it without being called dogsh it.

You're welcome.

Strange man

The sort of low-level, unthinking racism exhibited on this thread is like dogsh it. And like dogsh it, you want to avoid it if possible. So knowing where it is is important. Especially if it's Turkish dogsh it, which wants to be dogsh it without being called dogsh it.

You're welcome.

I see the therapy hasn’t helped, you’re still mental.

You're welcome.

Is it racist to single out 'Turkish' dogsh it ;)

I've had to sort out a lot of things that go on in my noggin over the years, lots of it plain stupid stuff. However, I never did anything as stupid as to tell a journalist about it. Not even my best confidante.

We get to work this stuff out in the privacy of our own noggins for a very good reason. People just can't handle other people's darker sides, even though they have their own.