Tenerife: Warm-weather training camp

SuperSAINT

I hope he sits the young kids in a barber's chair and one by one personally shaves off all that stupid facial fungus even if he infringes their human rights.

Sims especially looks a right cock and somebody should tell him. What are they hiding from or are they just too idle to get out of bed in the mornings to wash & shave?

Absolutely!

I hope he sits the young kids in a barber's chair and one by one personally shaves off all that stupid facial fungus even if he infringes their human rights.

Sims especially looks a right cock and somebody should tell him. What are they hiding from or are they just too idle to get out of bed in the mornings to wash & shave?

I'm not sure why you have such an intrinsic fascination as to the choice of facial hair for young 20-something year old men but my experience tells me it is likely the manifestation of some kind of repressed sexual desire most likely related to younger males.