Hasenhüttl: Passion is the key word

alehouseboys

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2019-02-09/ralph-hasenhuttl-pre-southampton-cardiff-city-passion-premier-league-1819

I think we've all loved RH's frank straightforward talking since he's arrived with regards players and I think he won't be shy in letting the fans know if the 'support' doesn't measure up and improve over the next few weeks. The bench get the away support in their face and at full volume at St Mary's every home game, it must be frustrating when most of ours just sit passively by. They know they've got a big hyped up visiting support coming today and we really need everyone there getting involved. Big important game, you don't have to sing, just make some/any ******* noise!

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2019-02-09/ralph-hasenhuttl-pre-southampton-cardiff-city-passion-premier-league-1819

I think we've all loved RH's frank straightforward talking since he's arrived with regards players and I think he won't be shy in letting the fans know if the 'support' doesn't measure up and improve over the next few weeks. The bench get the away support in their face and at full volume at St Mary's every home game, it must be frustrating when most of ours just sit passively by. They know they've got a big hyped up visiting support coming today and we really need everyone there getting involved. Big important game, you don't have to sing, just make some/any ******* noise!

Ralph has to understand that any perceived lack of support and poor atmosphere has been cultivated over the past three years and the indifference that the club has shown to the football on offer and how the fans felt. It's going to take a bit of time to get it back.

Ralph has to understand that any perceived lack of support and poor atmosphere has been cultivated over the past three years and the indifference that the club has shown to the football on offer and how the fans felt. It's going to take a bit of time to get it back.

I agree, the last 2 or 3 years has drained the life out of the most passionate of fans but, tbh, it was pretty sh*t most of the time under Poch and Koeman too.

Ralph's come in and shown immediate 'passion' for the job, it's 'our' club, it requires a similar immediate effect with the fans.

That's why the club wants to move the away fans into a corner, where the acoustics are worst so they won't be heard so much. Our home support will never be heard to best effect until we have our most vocal fans in the most strategic position, directly behind the goal. There ia a very noisy away end at St Mary's, the Northam, but there is no real home end. So, our team doesn't get the home advantage that it should get, with fans behind the goal driving them on and influencing the referee.

Missed palace, but thought the atmosphere against Everton was good - certainly compared to much of the last three seasons.

Do think we need to do our bit, think Cardiff will be very noisy so need to show the players we're as up for it as they should be.

Not saying we won't, but hope we balance this passion with being respectful for the minute before. I get that he's nothing to do with us, and not actually much to do with Cardiff seeing as he never played, but whatever the rights and wrongs it should be respected.

Missed palace, but thought the atmosphere against Everton was good - certainly compared to much of the last three seasons.

Do think we need to do our bit, think Cardiff will be very noisy so need to show the players we're as up for it as they should be.

Not saying we won't, but hope we balance this passion with being respectful for the minute before. I get that he's nothing to do with us, and not actually much to do with Cardiff seeing as he never played, but whatever the rights and wrongs it should be respected.

Surely not another minutes silence...

Surely not another minutes silence...

A minutes silence at our game and black armbands across all premier league and football league games this weekend.

If it's too much for you maybe spend the minute thinking about the 10 kids at flamengo

Edited by Chewy
Spelling