Saints v Cardiff Match Thread

St Chalet

People need to get a grip on themselves. We’re playing another side with absolutely no ambition at all who’ll be happy to leave without getting beaten.

We’ve not been great but it’s tough to find a gap and Stephens and Vestegaard are getting as far forward as our other midfielders at times just to provide options and try to open space.

I suspect we’ll see a forward thinking change, perhaps losing JWP for Austin/Gallagher

Absolutely toothless going forward.

Cardiff looking dangerous from set pieces.

Lots of effort, but we're very laboured on the ball. I fear for us if we have to chase the game.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

This. We look awful in the final third. Shane Long, why? Only player who looks like scoring is Redmond. If they score first, can't see that we have enough about us to get back. I'd actually take a point now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This. We look awful in the final third. Shane Long, why? Only player who looks like scoring is Redmond. If they score first, can't see that we have enough about us to get back. I'd actually take a point now.

and people call me a negative wet blanket

we will win this.ffs

We really do have some wet blankets on here. We have been by far the better team, and they have come for a point.
And they'll easily get a point, or more, unless we play a lot better than we have first half.