Mr Gao....

Crab Lungs

This is one of the nastiest threads that I've see on here in quite some time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Don't understand the personal abuse at all. At the end of the day business is business. I think we have been run for maximum profit and there is little room for sentimentality in business.

This is one of the nastiest threads that I've see on here in quite some time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Not been here much lately then. Apart from a couple of nasty posters being insulting there isn't much on here that's even close to as nasty as many threads on this forum. Good to see at last that people are seeing the truth of the situation and that Ms Liebherr gaining control of the club has been hugely negative as those who were not won over by the dismissal of Cortese could see at the time. Having an heiress in charge of the clubbwith no interest in or live of the club was always likely to end in tears.

Not been here much lately then. Apart from a couple of nasty posters being insulting there isn't much on here that's even close to as nasty as many threads on this forum. Good to see at last that people are seeing the truth of the situation and that Ms Liebherr gaining control of the club has been hugely negative as those who were not won over by the dismissal of Cortese could see at the time. Having an heiress in charge of the clubbwith no interest in or live of the club was always likely to end in tears.

The real issue was not so much Katarina's commitment which was fair enough as she only inherited the club. The real problem is who the club was sold to. I am sure that Katarina would have liked to sell to a better buyer, but time was moving on and the cracks were beginning to appear. Had she held on any longer and SFC been relegated she would have lost a lot of money and been saddled with a club in a lot of debt.

I am afraid SFC are an unfashionable club and there are not so many buyers. We got very very lucky when Markus bought us.

Has it ever occurred to the more dense amongst you that Noah read this board and if he reported back the rude and insulting comments made about Kat could have had an adverse feeling for the Club that her Dad loved , it has been quite unpleasant on occasions and I'm sure not all of you are beautiful or perfect so have a bit of respect and class , I have supported this club since 1947 so have been through most situations with it but this is just plain nasty and not our profile at all .
Ah dear Noah whose stupid tweets wound up quite a few last year.

I am sure the 200m profit mummy walked away with +20% will keep him occupied with his favourite pastimes and warm at nights.

The fat Kat is very unnecessary and not needed but she sold us down the river and to expect fans who pay hard earned money to just accept it is naive in the extreme in this day of social media.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The real issue was not so much Katarina's commitment which was fair enough as she only inherited the club. The real problem is who the club was sold to. I am sure that Katarina would have liked to sell to a better buyer, but time was moving on and the cracks were beginning to appear. Had she held on any longer and SFC been relegated she would have lost a lot of money and been saddled with a club in a lot of debt.

I am afraid SFC are an unfashionable club and there are not so many buyers. We got very very lucky when Markus bought us.

No more unfashionable than Leicester were when they attracted a wealthy Thai owner or Wolves when they attracted a wealthy Chinese owner or Brighton and Bournemouth when they attracted owners prepared to put some of their own money into their football clubs.

Ah dear Noah whose stupid tweets wound up quite a few last year.

I am sure the 200m profit mummy walked away with +20% will keep him occupied with his favourite pastimes and warm at nights.

The fat Kat is very unnecessary and not needed but she sold us down the river and to expect fans who pay hard earned money to just accept it is naive in the extreme in this day of social media.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This. Saints and Pompey do seem to attract some seemingly questionable owners and figures though - Gao, CSI, Chainrai, Gaydamak - whereas Brighton, Leicester seems to attract genuine figures who want to invest in the club and the area. Will reserve judgement on Bournemouth and Wolves owners for the longer term. Happy to get involved with SFC once again when the club is clean and Gao-free

Has it ever occurred to the more dense amongst you that Noah read this board and if he reported back the rude and insulting comments made about Kat could have had an adverse feeling for the Club that her Dad loved , it has been quite unpleasant on occasions and I'm sure not all of you are beautiful or perfect so have a bit of respect and class , I have supported this club since 1947 so have been through most situations with it but this is just plain nasty and not our profile at all .

I pray with every inch of my soul that messages from here get to her!

IT IS NOT OKAY WHAT SHE HAS DONE WITH OUR CLUB. SHE LIED AND STILL HAS THE CHEEK TO SQUEEZE OUT 20%

This. Saints and Pompey do seem to attract some seemingly questionable owners and figures though - Gao, CSI, Chainrai, Gaydamak - whereas Brighton, Leicester seems to attract genuine figures who want to invest in the club and the area. Will reserve judgement on Bournemouth and Wolves owners for the longer term. Happy to get involved with SFC once again when the club is clean and Gao-free
You've stretched that premise pretty thin, there. Mandaric owned Leicester not that long ago.

Thats true but in financial measures fat kats taken a lot more

On the other hand though the Liebherrs rescued us from oblivion; Rupert helped take us there. For that reason I can't compare the contribution of the Liebherrs with Lowe.

Gao on the other hand...

On the other hand though the Liebherrs rescued us from oblivion; Rupert helped take us there. For that reason I can't compare the contribution of the Liebherrs with Lowe.

Gao on the other hand...

Marks Liebherr with help from Coftwse rescuex us from oblivion. Not his daughter or any other members of his family.

not quite as Rupes was taking out money by way of dividends as were the other shareholders.
Quite right! I remember Lawrie Mac speaking into a mic and encouraging us to put in coins/notes as a bag was passed round, on the eve of administration, yet he was taking a whack out as an 'ambassador' as well as a shareholder

not quite as Rupes was taking out money by way of dividends as were the other shareholders.

The transfer policy was similar. Kat has taken interest on loans as well. As good as her father was for us, is as bad as she was. Not least because we’re now lumbered with a lame duck owner.

What have these people actually done to warrant such nasty abuse?
Well kat didn't invest and sold to a shady character against the advice of the league, lied about this individual taking us to a new level and oversaw a decline which may well result in our relegation and the destruction of what her father built. I'd say that was pretty bad for starters.

Some very nasty comments on this thread. No doubt, I'll be called a snowflake....

You have to wonder what someone’s weight has to do with anything. Also what Markus would make of the unpleasant abuse heaped onto his daughter. Criticism of the way someone runs the club is one thing, the personal abuse something else.

True. It's a shame we didn't get a better buyer.

I am hoping that if we get relegated we can steady the ship so that we become a solid championship side and build up again for another promotion push. Rather do it over 5 years than just waste money.

We will follow Swansea with our expensive player contracts a mill stone for a long time. How many now have relegation clauses?

You have to wonder what someone’s weight has to do with anything. Also what Markus would make of the unpleasant abuse heaped onto his daughter. Criticism of the way someone runs the club is one thing, the personal abuse something else.

Especially given that Markus wasn't exactly a small man.

Quite right! I remember Lawrie Mac speaking into a mic and encouraging us to put in coins/notes as a bag was passed round, on the eve of administration, yet he was taking a whack out as an 'ambassador' as well as a shareholder

The best guy we ever had at the top was Leon Crouch who was a real fan and put his own money in when we were skint. Nobody talks about him much anymore but boy could we do with somebody with his leadership now.

"Ask not what Saints can do for me but what can I do for the Saints" should be the first question asked of any new owner.

Glad someone else doesn't see him through rose-tinted spectacles.

£250k, iirc. Poor old Lawrie.

The best guy we ever had at the top was Leon Crouch who was a real fan and put his own money in when we were skint. Nobody talks about him much anymore but boy could we do with somebody with his leadership now.

"Ask not what Saints can do for me but what can I do for the Saints" should be the first question asked of any new owner.

Agreed and he put £50 in when I was collecting for a charity outside sms last season. He's a good man.

Well kat didn't invest and sold to a shady character against the advice of the league, lied about this individual taking us to a new level and oversaw a decline which may well result in our relegation and the destruction of what her father built. I'd say that was pretty bad for starters.

1. Why must she invest in something that she inherited? Bizarre to suggest she should have.

2. Who says she lied? Just a thought, but perhaps she was assured by Gao that he would take us to the next level, thus he lied.

3. Oversaw a decline...what does that mean? She hung onto control after inheriting, I'm guessing out of obligation, then bailed out. She was not obliged to do anything else, was she?

1. Why must she invest in something that she inherited? Bizarre to suggest she should have.

2. Who says she lied? Just a thought, but perhaps she was assured by Gao that he would take us to the next level, thus he lied.

3. Oversaw a decline...what does that mean? She hung onto control after inheriting, I'm guessing out of obligation, then bailed out. She was not obliged to do anything else, was she?

1. I didn't say she had an obligation to invest, I'm simply explaining why people would rightly be angered at someone who chooses not to invest--which is her right- and then sells the club to a dodgy relative pauper and undoes the good work of her father.

2. All the info about what a dodgy character Gao was was out there before he got involved. The league turned him down ffs and they just carried on regardless. It was obvious he would be doig what he is currently doing from the start.

3. She can do whatever she wanted to but I was asked why people were being insulting towards her and I think that's pretty obvious why. You can't expect fans to see zero investment and then getting involved with dodgy characters again and not to respond with frustration, anger and possibly insulting comments.

Sorted out the financial mess that Cortes left us in. Four consecutive top ten finishes. A cup final. European football. More success than her father achieved with the club. What a poor return for “zero investment.” If that doesn’t warrant a torrent of personal abuse I don’t know what does.

Ok hypo, now start with the “yeah, buts.”

Like many I am concerned about our new owner

Having said that I reckon very few supporters are wild about their club's ownership (or team management)

Almost every club owner is in it to make money and the Leibherrs/Gao are no different.

The main problem with our club at the moment is the dreadful recruitment process which has effectively wasted a shed load of money from player sales.

Sorted out the financial mess that Cortes left us in. Four consecutive top ten finishes. A cup final. European football. More success than her father achieved with the club. What a poor return for “zero investment.” If that doesn’t warrant a torrent of personal abuse I don’t know what does.

Ok hypo, now start with the “yeah, buts.”

You just keep clamberibg up into that high horse soggy. You'd look weird of you didn't.

respond with frustration, anger and possibly insulting comments.

Where does it say you have any right of entitlement to respond thus? You wouldn't respond to her in the same way face to face so why do so in public, oh I forgot you're keyboard gives you anonymity so that make it OK. Social media in a nutshell!

Where does it say you have any right of entitlement to respond thus? You wouldn't respond to her in the same way face to face so why do so in public, oh I forgot you're keyboard gives you anonymity so that make it OK. Social media in a nutshell!

Where did I say it's an entitlement? I said it's not surprising that people will get insulting considering what has happened. You don't know me in real life so have no idea what I would or would not say and I haven't made any insulting comments about kat so I have no idea why you're making it about me.

Wow. If I ever had the fortune (and fortune) to buy a footy club (Saints preferred) the very LAST think on my mind would be trying to satisfy the cretins on a forum FFS. Jeez, if you are so furckin good at running a footy club why aren't you doing it?

Because you are good at getting ****ed and abusing people.

Cretins, I say.