Southampton Women

jawillwill

Has there been crowd trouble at the SheBelieves games? Eng v Japan seems to be being played behind closed doors

The drip drip of the Womens game is obviously working, as you took a peek at the game if only to comment on the crowd....... goals were pretty good.

The Americans are reported as only showing coverage of the Olympics from an antisocial time zone if an American wins an event, 2nd and 3rd's are losers so not worthy of airtime, so they ain't going to rock up at a stadium to watch a game they can't win between Brits and Japs.

In the grand scheme of Womens football the 25,000 in St Marys to watch England v The Welsh National Parked Bus Company was impressive.

• 2 weeks later...

Crystal Palace womens team lost 1-0 to a load of overweight ex pros in their 50s on Harry’s full English, who the previous week had lost 2-1 to an under 14 boys team. That gives you an idea of the standard Of women’s football.

• 1 month later...
Im sure the league they will get promoted to contains two other southampton womens teams and one of them the original SFC womens team that was 'let go' when the club was relegated in 2005.

Surely that can't be true...?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Waddya think, Batman?

It’s weird is what it is. Why would a football club decide to give away free tampons? I see a few people saying how great it was and other clubs should Follow suit. Why? We believe you should pay £40+ for a ticket, we believe you should pay booking fee on top of this, we believe you should pay to park when you buy something from the club shop, but women at the game should get free jam wrags. Seriously who comes up with this nonsense?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, jawillwill said:

See we've signed someone today. Is she any good? Not sure I've ever really noticed the social media channels making a big deal of new women's recruits. 

Yes she is local girl went to Mountbatten school year above my lad who says she is quality