Puel sacked

Scoobysaint

Will be interesting to see how they do now. Probably only one, maybe two wins away from safety, so pretty easy decision to make. Winning the league has effectively set expectation levels high, probably too high.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see how they do now. Probably only one, maybe two wins away from safety, so pretty easy decision to make. Winning the league has effectively set expectation levels high, probably too high.

They tend to do well don't they?

Shakespeare even got a load of wins in his early run of games.

They tend to do well don't they?

Shakespeare even got a load of wins in his early run of games.

Yeah they could well do. There's no chance they will go down, I just wonder what targets were set and expected to make them sack him now.

Edited by Micky

Probably suit Neil Lennon as he played for them or Nigel Pearson whose team it was won the league for them before his untimely sacking for Claudio to take all the glory
That's ridiculous against Ranieri- he won the league, not Pearson, who has achieved nothing since.

Neil Lennon would be ideal if we want a little more competition in the relegation zone.

Id be amazed at anyone other than Rodgers. Now they're out of Europe and the league is pretty much won his work there is done. sure, he'll probably stay for the annual trophy parade but Leicester aren't going down and are out of both cups so can live with a caretaker until Brendan Has had a polite couple of glasses at the party.

As long as we don't have to listen to him talk about it.

Puel World - dull football followed by dull interviews.

I got to use the phrase "Interesting possibilities" the other day. Didn't even do it on purpose. Genuinely made my day. I lead a boring life.

The Puel "world class" fan club was headed by Pamplemousse

Supporting cast was Lord Duckhunter, Always_sfc, OldNick, Jonnyboy and OttawaSaint

Spare a thought for these boys today....

were they same group that believe(d) Jack Stephens was/is better than Harry Maguire?

A real shame for all the talented English youngsters he’s brought through at Leicester, be interesting to see which Championship sides they get loaned out to next year
Probably get loaned to us

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Slightly odd how upset Celtic fans are getting.

Quite frankly I was amazed he stayed on for a third season as he has already done as much as he could ever do there.

Leicester is a massive step up form Celtic these days - bear in mind their last three managers have immediately moved to Middlesbrough, Bolton and some nothing team in Norway.

Genuinely I think they should be grateful and they should wish him well. Their next boss won't be anywhere near the profile of Rodgers.