Arsenal vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

just think, I received an infraction a couple of weeks ago for suggesting that. appears might be true

You got infracted for being a massively repetitive ****. They’d do well to give another few. Give it a rest, what is it you want? A medal for being the most negative **** on here?

As for me. I'm just sick of Ralph deliberately dropping experience and fielding a weakened side. He appear to have a problem with picking established players. And we are being punished as a result.

Wasn't Hughes being whinged at for the exact opposite?

In a way I'm glad this is happening.

This malaise has to go mainstream. We've been treading water but slowly getting more tired over the past few seasons; we can't keep our head above water for much longer without major changes.

Oh, but before we do that, we'll have to sell to buy, right?

We're 'kin lucky we've still got a few players like Bertrand; poor f()cker should have ditched us a while a back - those that have before him, who can blame them looking at the absolute mess this club is.

No structure, strategy or plan. Just winging it with a load of people mugging a living - but hey, at least we provide great little media catchphrases. "on the rise" - oh f()ck off you pretentious c()nts.

The arrogance of the club is also on another level too; still living off the past glories of blooding Shaw, Lallana et all and lauding their innovative black box which found Mane etc... you can f()ck off too with your **** small database football manager save. F()ck off.

95% of the cr4p we're in can be laid squarely at the moronic decision-makers at the club. Disgraceful, disgusting, clueless cretins - from recruitment to the owner right down to the pathetic media team. All of you, f()ck off.

I'm at work so only watching snippets with no commentary but it doesn't look like we're playing THAT badly. Maybe I'm just loading up the window at the good bits.

We are knocking the ball about well enough, but there is no end product as there is no-one to aim for. The worry is that as soon as we lose possession, we look like we are going to concede. We will do well to keep it below five I think.

Wasn't Hughes being whinged at for the exact opposite?

Yep.

Then there was the “why does Puel keep changing it” to “why do we keep picking the same team” gripes.

These lot are like Redknapp, they airbrush out the past posts that don’t fit their current trolling.

You got infracted for being a massively repetitive ****. They’d do well to give another few. Give it a rest, what is it you want? A medal for being the most negative **** on here?

Somebody had to step up to the plate when alpine disappeared.

In a way I'm glad this is happening.

This malaise has to go mainstream. We've been treading water but slowly getting more tired over the past few seasons; we can't keep our head above water for much longer without major changes.

Oh, but before we do that, we'll have to sell to buy, right?

We're 'kin lucky we've still got a few players like Bertrand; poor f()cker should have ditched us a while a back - those that have before him, who can blame them looking at the absolute mess this club is.

No structure, strategy or plan. Just winging it with a load of people mugging a living - but hey, at least we provide great little media catchphrases. "on the rise" - oh f()ck off you pretentious c()nts.

The arrogance of the club is also on another level too; still living off the past glories of blooding Shaw, Lallana et all and lauding their innovative black box which found Mane etc... you can f()ck off too with your **** small database football manager save. F()ck off.

95% of the cr4p we're in can be laid squarely at the moronic decision-makers at the club. Disgraceful, disgusting, clueless cretins - from recruitment to the owner right down to the pathetic media team. All of you, f()ck off.

Great post. 100% agreed.

**** the board and **** the **** who owns us. It won't get better until they're all gone.

At least PEH has plenty of time to compose his post-match “not good enough” speech. It’s just embarrassing. What exactly have they been working on in 15 days?!
All that talking and analysis isn't going to make up for the lack of quality though. We could have 6 month off and still lose to Arsenal. We simply aren't good enough for this league anymore.