Saints vs Fulham - Match Thread

Lighthouse

It's still going!? They cancelled my direct debit a few weeks ago and wouldn't let me log in!

They changed the entire system, you had to resubscribe but it's god awful now, you can only find one or two channels showing the game (there were and probably are always 5 or 6, but the others are lost in a list of thousands of channels...) and the streams freeze every few seconds and then die at some point during the game.

A load of garbage in possession really - no quality at all - but luckily they've gifted us two opportunities and credit to Romeu and JWP for keeping it on target. Austin doing OK, Redmond and Bertrand pants. JWP good. Surely Fulham will change shape and put Sessegnon on. Next goal crucial!

Dont think we played particularly well, Dont really need to

They are terrible. the amount of space we are getting down our left is mental

Quite.

It's the precise opposite of the "well, what did you expect away against Arsenal" routine.

Winning this match should be a cakewalk. It does not mean we are suddenly any good and back on form. Fulham look effing terrible.

They changed the entire system, you had to resubscribe but it's god awful now, you can only find one or two channels showing the game (there were and probably are always 5 or 6, but the others are lost in a list of thousands of channels...) and the streams freeze every few seconds and then die at some point during the game.

The new IPTV system still worked for me for a time, it actually worked pretty well, also gave you access to a massive amount of other channels.

A load of garbage in possession really - no quality at all - but luckily they've gifted us two opportunities and credit to Romeu and JWP for keeping it on target. Austin doing OK, Redmond and Bertrand pants. JWP good. Surely Fulham will change shape and put Sessegnon on. Next goal crucial!
Don't agree I think Bertrand has looked pretty good. We aren't playing well though Fulham are just terrible.

Quite.

It's the precise opposite of the "well, what did you expect away against Arsenal" routine.

Winning this match should be a cakewalk. It does not mean we are suddenly any good and back on form. Fulham look effing terrible.

I got pelters for saying something similar about the Cardiff game.

You're right, though, it should be. Fulham look fairly bad. We don't look great either, but...

... well, we're 2 goals up which says a lot.

Bertrand pants??

I thought he’s looked pretty good. Left side looks a lot better with him in the side

Dont think we played particularly well, Dont really need to

They are terrible. the amount of space we are getting down our left is mental

I agree, we've played better this season and lost. Fulham just an awful, awful team. £100M they've spent too, we all think our recruitment is bad...

Quite.

Don't tempt fate we haven't won yet. We always give goals away and so I would like us to score another 2 before we let one in...gulp!

Bertrand pants??

I thought he’s looked pretty good. Left side looks a lot better with him in the side

He's been *alright*. But the team looks relieved to have him in just *alright* form. He's a quality player & his team mates know that.

Needs to work with Redmond to turn their right side inside out. Hoj & JWP need to offer more central & cross field options.

I got pelters for saying something similar about the Cardiff game.

You're right, though, it should be. Fulham look fairly bad. We don't look great either, but...

... well, we're 2 goals up which says a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we are definitely going to win. Just that winning this match won't really decide our survival just like losing at the Emirates didn't decide our relegation.

Fulham on 64% possession.

I seem to remember this happened to us a lot last couple of years - loads of possession, but suckered in & hit on the break or late on as games loosened up.

Posession stats nowadays seem to nothing !

I’m happy to concede territory and grab goals on the break if that’s what it takes to get a result !!

We really need a third...desperately.

Christ,I’m not comfortable at 2-0 against an abysmal Fulham’s side.

Says it all really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too.

I won't be truly comfortable until we're 4-0 up with about 2 minutes to go.