Saints U 18 v Spurs U 18 next month

spyinthesky

• 2 weeks later...

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2019-03-18/monday-briefing-18-march-southampton-football-club

Southampton Under-18s will be the first visitors to the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium on Sunday.

Paul Hardyman’s side will face their Spurs counterparts at 3pm in an Under-18 Premier League clash that will represent the first test event at the new ground.

The game, which had initially been due to take place at the Tottenham training ground last week, will have a capacity of approximately 30,000 general admission tickets reserved for home supporters.

I contacted Saints ticket office before the weekend, so far they haven't bothered to reply to me.

Everything looks right now that only Spurs fans have access to tickets.

That's right unfortunately, Spurs season ticket holders could apply in a ballot for them , no tickets available for anyone else.

They should have given us a small allocation in usual away end to test out the facilities, we could definitely have sold a couple of hundred.

Hope the u18s get a win up there to spoil the party.

That's right unfortunately, Spurs season ticket holders could apply in a ballot for them , no tickets available for anyone else.

They should have given us a small allocation in usual away end to test out the facilities, we could definitely have sold a couple of hundred.

Hope the u18s get a win up there to spoil the party.

I think it's pretty unfair on our lads to have to play in a stadium of that size with none of their own fans there to support them !