Weekend 9/10 March Other Games

SuperSAINT

Looks harsh but WBA haven't won at home since Boxing day and they are clearly on the slide.

Moore was never more than a glorified caretaker, a Steve Wigley type figure who got a bit of feel good factor and was lucky that it carried on into the early weeks of the new season. The longer he was in charge, the worse they got as he's just not got the knowledge/skills to take that kind of job on. Pretty laughable that some on this forum were drooling over him as the man to rejuvenate Saints.

However, I think he should have been given the opportunity to take them to the play offs. It's a lottery and maybe they'd have snuck up. They'd better have a replacement planned and in otherwise it could backfire.

Pickford has really gone off the boil since the world cup. There is surely no way that he is still England's No. 1. He was all at sea today and was fortunate to stay on the pitch after taking out Rondon.

Everton as a whole were atrocious. Losing to Newcastle after taking a 2 goal lead must surely put more pressure on Silva

Burnley - Liverpool tomorrow is a tough one. I want Burnley to lose, but don’t want Liverpool to win either..

I want Liverpool to win tomorrow and then fluff the rest of the season. Simples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks harsh but WBA haven't won at home since Boxing day and they are clearly on the slide.

Moore was never more than a glorified caretaker, a Steve Wigley type figure who got a bit of feel good factor and was lucky that it carried on into the early weeks of the new season. The longer he was in charge, the worse they got as he's just not got the knowledge/skills to take that kind of job on. Pretty laughable that some on this forum were drooling over him as the man to rejuvenate Saints.

However, I think he should have been given the opportunity to take them to the play offs. It's a lottery and maybe they'd have snuck up. They'd better have a replacement planned and in otherwise it could backfire.

Home record recently poor but quite a no of away wins

By that logic derby should sack lampard for being lower in the table with even less management experience.

Home record recently poor but quite a no of away wins

By that logic derby should sack lampard for being lower in the table with even less management experience.

Sorry I didn't realise all football chairmen must work to an aligned set of rules and assumptions so all their decisions are completely consistent with one another.

That said, If you knew anything about Derby then you'd know that Mel Morris suffers no fools and is very quick to sack managers who, on the surface, are doing perfectly well. He likely would have binned the likes of Moore in no time. Lampard has got star power which counts for something but if they finish out of the top 6 then Derby sacking him would be entirely consistent with his previous decisions.

Cardiff xG over 4 yesterday. I’d written off this useless bastards but maybe too soon as didn’t seem lucky at all to beat West Ham.

Brighton should have had Knockaert sent off in first min.

Newcastle offside goal but also quite funny as against Everton

Cardiff xG over 4 yesterday. I’d written off this useless bastards but maybe too soon as didn’t seem lucky at all to beat West Ham.

Brighton should have had Knockaert sent off in first min.

Newcastle offside goal but also quite funny as against Everton

I thought ref got knockheart one right. Wasn’t the force for it be red imo

Jesus Christ. How low can some of these scrum get. I'm glad I can't be assed to bother with 'social' media normally, and when I see crap like this, I know I'm not missing out.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I think that Henry/Pires one from a few years ago comes close. The worst part was when they completely stuffed it up the ref let them take it again.

Are you sure? I could be mistaken but I thought play continued as normal.

Edit: Just checked, by the looks of it the referee incorrectly stopped play instead of allowing Man City to play one, but he awarded a free kick to City rather than allowing Arsenal to retake it.