Saints v Spurs - Match Thread

St Chalet

Lack of effort is disgusting, crowd need to absolutely hammer the players at HT, 'you're not fit to wear the shirt, what a load of rubbish' etc. PEH is so lazy with the goal, just watches the run. If you aren't consistently good enough to be a PL player, which PEH and 90% of the side aren't, at least put in some graft and effort eh? Most of the 90s side weren't either bar the bloke wearing 7, but heck they worked hard.

When spurs are on the up, boosted by the CL exploits they make it look easy against most tbf

They lost 2 of their last 3 league games. And drew the other one. Not sure that is considered on the up?

I don't think any of us expected a win here. But on this performance we wouldn't beat anyone. Haven't done anything at all going forwards.

This is a joke. We haven't had an attack in 30 minutes and the defence look like they're going to concede at every turnover.

I didn't expect us to be amazing, but relatively competent isn't a high bar to clear as a bare minimum.

No game here. All over already. Cardiff will get more "surprise" points than we will between now and the end of the season.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

ALL self inflicted by this ambitionless club.

They lost 2 of their last 3 league games. And drew the other one. Not sure that is considered on the up?

I don't think any of us expected a win here. But on this performance we wouldn't beat anyone. Haven't done anything at all going forwards.

CL was good the other night though... they are a far better side than us we just need to except it and do what we can... effort is there but quality lacking at moment

A reality check! When did we last beat Spurs at home? We’re still in this game.
Bit of a weird comment as the last time we beat them at home was when we got relegated, so not sure what conclusion you're trying to reach.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Would have been so hard to improve this team in Jan!?!?!?!

Glad we waited till the summer....

Said it then, saying it now - major major **** up

Doesn’t matter now. We can’t undo that except by winning on the pitch. Why go on and on about it?

CL was good the other night though... they are a far better side than us we just need to except it and do what we can... effort is there but quality lacking at moment

Right now most of the league are better than us. Spurs are a quality side and we are lucky to only be 1 down. It really could be 0-5 right now.

Absolute shambles of a performance, look woeful in possesion, clueless at the back with no clear pattern of play. Frankly Ralph should be embaressed by this first 45. I can take losing but we're looking toothless and spineless.

This, 100%. His persistence with five at the back is costing us big time.

Getting a battering. With Cardiff winning relegation for us looks nailed on. Sure we have 'winnable' games coming soon, but we have proved over the last few seasons we are incapable of winning such games.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Both scores are 1 nil... :lol:

Would have been so hard to improve this team in Jan!?!?!?!

Glad we waited till the summer....

Said it then, saying it now - major major **** up

We had no money to get anyone in Jan. Kat and Gao have ****ed us right over.

Amazing we're still in it really. Could easily be 4-0 down.

We need more threat up front. Once again, Redmond is being expected to carry it all on his own. Austin offers nothing and needs to be replaced at HT if we're gonna find a way back into this.