Brighton v Saints Build-up

SuperSAINT

Hoping for the first win I've seen away from St Mary's at the 7th attempt. The best I've had before is a pre-season draw at Brentford :D

Do you have any remotely Lucky Undercrackers you can wear..................................and don't worry about what your mother said about "not wearing those in case you get run over by a bus!". :p

4 in the back then? 4-5-1 or 4-4-2?

4-3-3 ?

must be injured or ill to not make bench, I thought he would handle Murray, at least in the air.

Version of Ralph's 4-2-2-2?

--------------Gunn---------------

Valery Bednarek Yoshida Bertrand

--------Romeu-----Hoj----------

JWP-----------------------Armstrong

------------Redmond------------

--------------Ings----------------

Finally going with the preferred back four, with Vestergaard not even on the bench.

Is this the 4-2-2-2 that Ralph is apparently so in favour of?

Thought he was being brave but seems that it's enforced with Vestergaard injured.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Not sure missing Vestergaard is too big of a blow, in all the games where we've faced a big target man he never seems to be marking them anyway.

Looks a good team on paper, I hope they can click after playing a back 3 all season. Decent bench too.

I would say that’s our strongest line up at present if we are going 4 at the back.

The worry would be at the back so will be a good test for Bednarek and Yoshida. But hopefully with the extra body further forward, we can assert ourselves and pressure Brighton in their own half.

Big game this so let’s go for it!

I may aswell ask, and puddles, rivers, lakes or streams for the game? I'll still be listening to Radio Solent but still. Ironically can't find one on ripple.is.

Preferably not reddit as I'm old (36) and can't work the site out. Cheers :D one love and all that jazz x

Obviously a surprising line up to us all as no one seemed to know about vesti being injured. On reflection, however, without him I think that's the righ team; only way of maintaining a back five without him would be either Stephens (no thanks) or Bertrand and targett at left back. Happy to go more adventurous, will no doubt be a surprise to Brighton too, and a win would be massive.

Only issue I have is Ely on the bench. Assume lamina isn't considered fit enough, but I'd still probably rather have slattery or even Tyreke Johnson than Ely.

Course, if he comes off the bench and bags a winner I'll not be complaining ...

I may aswell ask, and puddles, rivers, lakes or streams for the game? I'll still be listening to Radio Solent but still. Ironically can't find one on ripple.is.

Preferably not reddit as I'm old (36) and can't work the site out. Cheers :D one love and all that jazz x

Give this a try:

http://www.paktipsworld.com/2019/03/brighton-hove-albion-vs-southampton.html