Stuart Armstrong

InvictaSaint

Just a little side note to yesterday’s great win - the contribution of Stuart Armstrong. He, along with Sims, was making great runs in behind Spurs’ back line, and both goals were as a direct result of his endeavours. The second in particular saw him start 5 yards behind Walker-Peters and end up on his arse after being tripped, allowing W-P to score from the free kick. Given what he gives us I’m surprised we are not using him more at present. Managed to meet him after the game and he’s also a very decent lad with a wicked sense of humour. Glad we’ve got him.

Hope we go back to more aggressive lineup with either him or sims starting instead of the third centre midfielder.

And who you dropping? JWP?, Hoj? the captain? Doubt it, OR? na need his defensive skills to clean up, only a defender will get dropped, I don't even see how Lemina will get back in the team let alone dropping one of our 3 best players from are strongest area in the middle of the field that keeps winning games for us.

And who you dropping? JWP?, Hoj? the captain? Doubt it, OR? na need his defensive skills to clean up, only a defender will get dropped, I don't even see how Lemina will get back in the team let alone dropping one of our 3 best players from are strongest area in the middle of the field that keeps winning games for us.

Of the three i’d drop Romeu at the moment. We won when we subbed him yesterday and added more attacking pace.

Better to have balance Than try to fit all the central midfielders in.

Of the three i’d drop Romeu at the moment. We won when we subbed him yesterday and added more attacking pace.

Better to have balance Than try to fit all the central midfielders in.

he was subbed cause he was on a yellow so hard for him to be aggressive and break up plays with the biased ref we had.

If in the long term Ralph wants us to play 4222, dropping one of our defenders seem more logical, OR has played well and is up on the charts with JWP as the team's most in form players, with only Liverpool as a game I think we may need 3 CDs in, against the rest dropping a defender seems better than dropping OR / Hoj or JWP imho who have been key to our form since Ralph arrived.

Edited by Mosin
Grammar, Spelling, some thing stupid as always.