Wolves U23 v Southampton U23

SuperSAINT

Wonder what sort of team we'll put out what with players like Sims now back in the first team fold? Might be a good opportunity for Gallagher to get some minutes?

Sam G probably won't play but it's very strange how he's barely had any kind of minutes this season at all.

Slattery might have a chance of featuring.

Surely all eligible can and should play for the minutes (except Valery) so that they've had more game time. Next first team game isn't for ages.

Gallagher, Sims, Slattery would all benefit from match time.

I don't disagree, but I think Sam has played something like half a game for them this season.

Should have played more IMO.

Surely all eligible can and should play for the minutes (except Valery) so that they've had more game time. Next first team game isn't for ages.

Gallagher, Sims, Slattery would all benefit from match time.

agreed, all our best players who are Under 23 really should start except Valery. I wonder if Fraser will be back in goal too.

I even think Targett should come in if he is eligible, though I can't say how much that would effect confidence issues given the kids who have played regularly have obviously done wonderfully to be in this situation in the first place,

Let's ensure we get that singular automatic promotion, the benefits are massive.

Most of the games have a stream, strange this one doesn't, although looking at the score, maybe for the best. I thought Niall Ennis (scorer of 2) was quite a bright prospect a couple of years ago

Home games are always streamed in house, away games dependant on the home club I believe...

Big mistake to leave our best defender Klarer on the bench.

He's often on the bench. O'Driscoll, O'Connor, and now Alfie Jones are all ahead of him.

Interesting to note that Klarer is the youngest of the bunch. Imagine he will feature lots more for the U23's next season.