Who will get promoted to PL?

whelk

Poor lot really this season fighting it out.

Norwich I think are certain.

Sheffield Utd currently 1-0 up at Leeds who seem quite flakey of late. Would like to see Leeds up though.

WBA no consistency although decent squad.

Boro always look sh1te whenever I catch them and never score goals.

Derby seem in v poor form yet still in play-off places.

Villa or Sheffield Wed could nick a play off place with a reasonable run.

Stick me neck out and say Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday.

Think they will all struggle in PL though.

Poor lot really this season fighting it out.

Norwich I think are certain.

Sheffield Utd currently 1-0 up at Leeds who seem quite flakey of late. Would like to see Leeds up though.

WBA no consistency although decent squad.

Boro always look sh1te whenever I catch them and never score goals.

Derby seem in v poor form yet still in play-off places.

Villa or Sheffield Wed could nick a play off place with a reasonable run.

Stick me neck out and say Norwich, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday.

Think they will all struggle in PL though.

I've enjoyed the race. An interesting mix of styles down there.

Really pleased to see Sheff U going so well.

Naturally as the wife and in-laws are all Norwich fans, I'm stuck in the middle of elation this season, so I hope they finish the job and win the title. (Or at least finish second.)

After that, I always look at who could potentially be weakest in the Premier League next season (not that I think, under Hasenhuttl, we'll be in a relegation battle next season if we stay up this one). To that end, I want Sheffield United and Derby to go up (or Preston if they sneak in.) However I think it will be Leeds and Pulis's Boro, although WBA with their firepower could be one to watch, crazy as sacking their manager appears to be.

I’d like to see Leeds, Sheffield united and Wednesday come up. Proper old school clubs with great home atmospheres, traditional grounds and good away followings. It’ll be Norwich plus either Leeds or sheff united though, whoever of those two doesn’t come up probably won’t make it up in the play offs. Reckon it’ll be West Brom or villa via play offs.

Naturally as the wife and in-laws are all Norwich fans, I'm stuck in the middle of elation this season, so I hope they finish the job and win the title. (Or at least finish second.)

After that, I always look at who could potentially be weakest in the Premier League next season (not that I think, under Hasenhuttl, we'll be in a relegation battle next season if we stay up this one). To that end, I want Sheffield United and Derby to go up (or Preston if they sneak in.) However I think it will be Leeds and Pulis's Boro, although WBA with their firepower could be one to watch, crazy as sacking their manager appears to be.

Watched them today as my partner's a Villa fan. Boro were beyond dreadful and toothless. If they go up I'll be mightily shocked.

Still think it'll be Norwich and Leeds to go up automatically with either of Sheffield Utd or Villa to get in via the playoffs for me.