Thread: If you could replay one game this season?

Default If you could replay one game this season?

Play your joker and replay on one game to scrub the original result. Probably not that interesting as got to be Fulham away or one of Cardiff games.

Cardiff at home. That's the only logical choice surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    Brighton at home comes close but yeah Cardiff at home.

Spurs again so we can prove it was not a fluke

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

Derby at home FA cup so I could have (hopefully) had some saints action this weekend...

Surely we could do something other than lose against Cardiff given a third attempt. Mind you, this is Saints so we'd probably end up losing 3-0 and making the GD worse.

Ex Belgium, now IoW (I think it's still part of Europe, though!)

Cardiff at home was a disaster but Burnley away ran it close !
    Would be happy to replay either and the points would have made a massive difference to us reaching the safety target !!

The choice is obvious.

If I could magically change one game as it happened but with the result being different, Id have VAR at the United game which we would have then won. Or perhaps would have subbed Stephens earlier in the Burnley game recently.

I suppose replaying the Cardiff game is obvious, but I'd quite like a stab at playing Burnley (first game of the season) with Hasenhuttl and the current side.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    This.

None really. All worked out alright and if we'd beaten Cardiff it'd now be a really tedious end to the season! I don't think it'll be much of a fight anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadhall Saint View Post
    Brighton at home comes close but yeah Cardiff at home.
    2-1 crying out for additional defender for last 5 and Hughes brings on Davis and JWP 2 non tackling, non heading midfielders and one gives away stupid pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    2-1 crying out for additional defender for last 5 and Hughes brings on Davis and JWP 2 non tackling, non heading midfielders and one gives away stupid pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small part of my agrees; think that resilt dented our confidence and really set the tone for the next month or so. It set us on a bad run which resulted in two things: being embroiled in this years relegation scrap when we never should have been, and the sacking of Hughes (and subsequent appointment of Ralph). Long term then, probably for the best.

The only choice for me would be Cardiff. Draw and we'd be 5 points clear of them, win and it would be 8. Either way I think we'd be safe, and Cardiff down, so it's the single worst result of the season IMHO.

Flipping Spurs game played out exactly as it was - after receiving the delayed text I only got last night from a mate who bets seriously and never ever encourages me. Goodness knows what he pocketed, but if I had done exactly as he said Me & Mrs JBS would have been booking a week in the Maldives!!!

That said, if I had we would have no doubt lost.................as my Dad always says if it was raining Bank balances he would probably catch his own or worse!!