If you could replay one game this season?

whelk

If I could magically change one game as it happened but with the result being different, I’d have VAR at the United game which we would have then won. Or perhaps would have subbed Stephens earlier in the Burnley game recently.

I suppose replaying the Cardiff game is obvious, but I'd quite like a stab at playing Burnley (first game of the season) with Hasenhuttl and the current side.

2-1 crying out for additional defender for last 5 and Hughes brings on Davis and JWP 2 non tackling, non heading midfielders and one gives away stupid pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small part of my agrees; think that resilt dented our confidence and really set the tone for the next month or so. It set us on a bad run which resulted in two things: being embroiled in this years relegation scrap when we never should have been, and the sacking of Hughes (and subsequent appointment of Ralph). Long term then, probably for the best.

The only choice for me would be Cardiff. Draw and we'd be 5 points clear of them, win and it would be 8. Either way I think we'd be safe, and Cardiff down, so it's the single worst result of the season IMHO.

Flipping Spurs game played out exactly as it was - after receiving the delayed text I only got last night from a mate who bets seriously and never ever encourages me. Goodness knows what he pocketed, but if I had done exactly as he said Me & Mrs JBS would have been booking a week in the Maldives!!!

That said, if I had we would have no doubt lost.................as my Dad always says if it was raining Bank balances he would probably catch his own or worse!!