Weekend other games

whelk

What a strange feeling - whilst happy days for Saints - I can’t help feeling for Cardiff being on the end of some absolutely shocking decisions. These clowns officiating are making multi million pound wrong decisions, yet not getting pulled up for some atrocious officiating.

Feel for Cardiff - some of the worst officiating imaginable.

Not fussed about us - we'll be just fine and reckon we could even sneak 12th the way we are playing.

But that could be the nail in Cardiff's coffin: and they did not deserve that.

Simply awful

What a strange feeling - whilst happy days for Saints - I can’t help feeling for Cardiff being on the end of some absolutely shocking decisions. These clowns officiating are making multi million pound wrong decisions, yet not getting pulled up for some atrocious officiating.

I feel for their fans, not the club after the disgusting Sala stuff.

I doubt Cardiff felt sorry for us when we've been robbed this season - I personally can't think of a more deserved candidate than Warnock for that type of decision. Getting the popcorn in for the post-match interview.

What with Brexit postponed as well....

9dda45c1036828a2bb08832535d89cf3.jpg

Shut up Adam!

Haha, that’s just rubbing it in.

Refereeing has been **** all round this season, and Saints have been on the **** end of it for more than their fair share.

Cardiff really really hard done by there but at least it makes a change to see someone else on the end of it.

Disgraceful officiating, how can you so many mistakes made?

Cardiff have been at the end of some awful decisions as we have.

The only ones benefiting are the big clubs as usual.

Just **** off!!!

We should have had 2 penalties at their place, so I don't feel too sorry for Colin!

What a great result. I sincerely wanted Cardiff to lose and they did so in perfect fashion. Thee way they lost made it even more amusing. Serves the lot of them right, Colin in particular.

Definitely.

A good thrashing at Man City next, that'll help them not get over it.

I must have a heart of stone.

Lol no, you'd have a heart of stone for not feeling sorry for the 12 year old Brighton fan who committed suicide.

Not feeling sorry for a football team that have conceded a dodgy goal which helps your team is a long way from having a heart of stone lol.

We should have had 2 penalties at their place, so I don't feel too sorry for Colin!

I don t feel sorry for Cardiff.

I just ****ing detest the big club bias that exists.

And I hate big club fans who think everyone should roll over for them including referees.

On top of that, standard of referees needs to be adressed because even with VAR with the competence of these tools blatant mistakes will continue to be made as they do not for the life of me know they are doing.