Weekend other games

whelk

Finished 0-1. We can catch Newcastle with our game in hand. And have to play them. Don't see them going down, though.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't see any team apart from Huddersfield, Fulham and Cardiff going down. The rest are just jockeying for the prize money.

I don't see any team apart from Huddersfield, Fulham and Cardiff going down. The rest are just jockeying for the prize money.
Next weekend will be important. On today's showing, it's a question of whether Bournemouth can be worse than Brighton. If Cardiff were to beat Burnley (unlikely on today's result, but strange things happen) and we lose to Wolves, things would be tight again.

On the other hand, we win and Cardiff and Brighton lose (and Newcastle who are away to a rejuvenated Leicester), we'll almost look safe.

I hope we can perform like last night, but there will be more pressure next week.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leicester have gone from playing all the teams in a relegation scrap to 7th.

Funny old game football.

Fixed.

Wins over Bournemouth(13th), Burnley(14th), Brighton(16th), Fulham(19th), Huddersfield(20th). Loss to Watford(9th).

Will nobody make it easy for us?

No, nobody will make it easy for us, we have to do it ourselves. That's football (and life in general). Not a great result for us yesterday, but if we let Cardiff make up 6points on us between now and season end with our respective fixture lists, we'll deserve to be relegated.

I doubt very much it will happen. Let's hope burnleys return to form lasts for at least another week! In fairness, looking at their fixtures they still need the win (or at least draw), could be the last points they get this season!

No, nobody will make it easy for us, we have to do it ourselves. That's football (and life in general). Not a great result for us yesterday, but if we let Cardiff make up 6points on us between now and season end with our respective fixture lists, we'll deserve to be relegated.

I doubt very much it will happen. Let's hope burnleys return to form lasts for at least another week! In fairness, looking at their fixtures they still need the win (or at least draw), could be the last points they get this season!

Burnley will know that beating Cardiff next week will confirm their safety. Huge game for them. Surely, they will have enough to swat Cardiff away

Burnley will know that beating Cardiff next week will confirm their safety. Huge game for them. Surely, they will have enough to swat Cardiff away

True, burnleys only chance now of getting relegated is having Cardiff overtake them. Avoid defeat and that surely can't happen. Wind and it definitely won't.

Unfortunately, the same applied to us a few weeks ago ... Trying my best to forget that one, but just can't, it really was 4ucking awful.

Not too bothered by yesterday’s result for Burnley. They now have even bigger motivation for next weekend v Cardiff, win and stay up. It’s in our hands, we’ve got the games and as long as Cardiff don’t pick up 6 more points than us, then jobs a gooden.

Feel for the Wolves fans. They must be gutted. Seconds from victory and now down 3-2.

Do they ever "feel" for us losing so many leads ? Doubt it, they have been giving it large lately like they are top six in the making and now they have landed on a snake.

Have to say I feel very sorry for Wolves (purely in the context of that game, think it's good for us next week). Better side throughout, cruising, then a wonder goal from literally nowhere and a penalty as soft (but still correct) as you'd like deep in injury time. If I was them I'd be absolutely gutted.