Weekend other games

whelk

Awful goalkeeping by Lloris. Weak header parried onto Toby and in.
Lloris is one of the worst "world class" players around. Only Jordan Pickford (somehow the England goalkeeper) has made more errors leading to goals in the last three years in the PL.

Not forgetting his absolute howler in the World Cup final no less.

Honestly, Gazzaniga might be the best keeper at Spurs these days.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Harsh on Cardiff that, yes.

However if that plays a big part in securing our safety then I am all for it, howeevr selfish that sounds.

Although, being the southerner I am, I would far prefer Burnley to go down instead of Cardiff!!!

I think Fulham could be in trouble

Remember last summer when they won the transfer window and were leaving us behind already. Their stats in 2019 are hilarious (although I do feel a bit sorry for them) - 14 games, 13 defeats, 35 goals conceded. Conceded 2 or more in EVERY game (that includes a home cup game against Oldham)

Hopefully another relegation on his C.V will be enough to silence the small minority of Saints fans who seem to have Calum Chambers on their wish list every transfer window. Awful defender.

Redmond also has two relegations on his CV although seems to have got over it this season.

Chambers on the other hand probably falls into the trap of having left too soon without developing his game at Saints. Either that or we were fortunate to take the money when it was on offer.

Forgot there were games tonight. Jeez, Fulham are the prime example of a bunch of individuals.

At the start of the season they threw $$$$$ and everyone was going on about how impressive their £120m spending was, how they'll be up there, good to see ambiton. I wish we were fulham etc etc.

But they broke what they had by doing that. And they didn't add quality to the most important area, which was attrocius at this level - their backline.

If i'm honest, the bottom 3 is likley to now be the 3 in that order. I'll be very surprised if it's any different now.

Hopefully another relegation on his C.V will be enough to silence the small minority of Saints fans who seem to have Calum Chambers on their wish list every transfer window. Awful defender.
Back to back relegations for Alfie Mawson too, whom some of supporters wanted to sign last summer to fix our defence. Another terrible defender.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Forgot there were games tonight. Jeez, Fulham are the prime example of a bunch of individuals.

At the start of the season they threw $$$$$ and everyone was going on about how impressive their £120m spending was, how they'll be up there, good to see ambiton. I wish we were fulham etc etc.

But they broke what they had by doing that. And they didn't add quality to the most important area, which was attrocius at this level - their backline.

If i'm honest, the bottom 3 is likley to now be the 3 in that order. I'll be very surprised if it's any different now.

I agree, but we have gone to the extreme in the other direction. Investment has to be targeted at known quality rather than going for cheap squad players. We have three or four players that cost more than they should have done and are going to be difficult to shift, ie Boufal, Carillo etc

Fcking Man City have put a crp side out.

Still should be enough

Aguero injured. Sterling, the Silvas and Walker on the bench.

In the other game that impacts us: Murray on the bench for Brighton. Hmm.

For Chelsea, Giroud, Hazard, Kante start.