Weekend other games

whelk

ha ha, Pompey take lead. they must be gutted as they've already stated how meaningless this competition is. Can't wait to get into work tomorrow and take the ****! This weekend keeps getting better! :)

... EVEN BETTER NOW ...

I actually don’t mind Pompey winning. They’ve been so downtrodden it was getting uncomfortable to watch, even though they are rivals it can still reach a point where you just feel sorry for them. Nice for them to have a day out.

I actually don’t mind Pompey winning. They’ve been so downtrodden it was getting uncomfortable to watch, even though they are rivals it can still reach a point where you just feel sorry for them. Nice for them to have a day out.

I was quite comfortable watching it. I reckon I could have gone at least another decade before I started feeling an ounce of sorrow for them.

Get Involved using #bbcefl

Portsmouth 2-2 Sunderland (5-4 on pens)

Diana Brighouse: From a Saints season ticket holder, congratulations to Pompey on an extraordinary win at Wembley today.

Respect, Diana - you don't often hear that from a rival fan!

Article Reactions

To be honest, on the Pompey front, it's a bit boring how bad they are doing now and we haven't played them in years. Wouldn't mind them having a run of it, if only so we get to play and trounce them again. We haven't played them in 7 years!

We've never trounced them. Every single game that we've played them in has ended 4-1 to them, or that's the impression I get from their fans anyway.

We've never trounced them. Every single game that we've played them in has ended 4-1 to them, or that's the impression I get from their fans anyway.

Quite true, looking back at the results we haven't had a decent clear one against them since 3-0 in 2003... they have had 4-1 twice against us in the interim.

Quite true, looking back at the results we haven't had a decent clear one against them since 3-0 in 2003... they have had 4-1 twice against us in the interim.

Amazing how they're STILL talking about the 4-1 yet we beat them by the same margin a year later and that never gets brought up.

Get Involved using #bbcefl

Portsmouth 2-2 Sunderland (5-4 on pens)

Diana Brighouse: From a Saints season ticket holder, congratulations to Pompey on an extraordinary win at Wembley today.

Respect, Diana - you don't often hear that from a rival fan!

Article Reactions

****ing moron.

Amazing how they're STILL talking about the 4-1 yet we beat them by the same margin a year later and that never gets brought up.

Am I having a “whoosh” moment? They beat us 4-1 twice, after that we had 2 draws. 1-1 and 2-2 where we went ahead late and the jammy bastards equalized at the death.