Saints vs Liverpool Build-up

SuperSAINT

So Did RH put Gallagher on to see if he could be the answer to the conundrum of who to play up front on Friday? I still would prefer a 3 of Redmond Sims and Armstrong breaking at pace as will probably be our only outlets against them.

I think you have to play Redmond and Sims if only for the pace on the break and to push them back.

I’m not sure Gallagher would be any good but if RH thinks he would be then fair enough. Not sure VVD will be having sleepless nights thinking about facing him though.

Would genuinely rather see a front three of Redmond, Sims and Armstrong interchanging than see Austin or Gallagher up front.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Agree to a point. Gallagher could be useful defending set pieces.

Was noticeable yesterday without Vestergaard that we are a small side.

Brighton got a head on pretty much all the set pieces, defensive and attacking.

Tbh this game is more important for derailing Liverpool's title charge. I think we are safe now so a defeat won't be disastrous but a point would be massive in so many ways.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Would obviously love it if we could win or draw and derail their title bid.

Cardiff play twice before we next play. That will give us a better idea of what is left to do for survival.

How much extra prize money do you get for each league position? Might be an incentive for Ralph if he's promised the funds to strengthen his squad.

10 men behind the ball hit them on the counter with pace,

Long, sims, Redmond are needed!

Yes, with Ings out, I was thinking this could be one for Long if he is fit. His type of game for providing a nuisance factor for the Liverpool defence.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tbf dont mind if Liverpool win the league. Scouse footie fans are very generous and fair in the main.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I like Klopp and have no animosity toward Liverpool. Much prefer them to Everton who are just a bunch of bitter nearlymen.

I'm totally different. I want City to win everything. Demonstrates how stupid things are, and that spend spend spend gets you everywhere. Oh for the days when they introduce a rule that you have to have developed at least 3 or 4 of your starting eleven.

Oh gawd, I now feel old. For an additional Liverpool connection does "ale house brawlers" ring a bell? :-)

Thats the one, the team that beat Liverpool 1-0 at The Dell, provoking the infamous Shankly outburst, 26 September 1970. Think these guys could handle the current Liverpool team, though personally I would replace Tom Jenkins (one of the most frustrating wingers we ever had) with someone like Redmond.

I'm totally different. I want City to win everything. Demonstrates how stupid things are, and that spend spend spend gets you everywhere. Oh for the days when they introduce a rule that you have to have developed at least 3 or 4 of your starting eleven.

This, even though I dislike City immensely.

Edited by mrfahaji