Best league in world but probably worst officials - Warnock

John B

I'm struggling to think of many horrifically bad decisions that have gone for us in in the last few years.

The best I can come up with was the J-Rod dive at Villa Park under Adkins. I think maybe Stephens could have given away a penalty at Anfield in the League Cup semi but I can't remember enough about it to formulate whether that was a correct decision or not, I just remember there being a lot of debate.

JWP free kick against Spurs (for example) about was taken about 10 yards forward (and 1-2 yards more central) than where the foul/contact was made.

Naturally we didn't mention or even mind that ref mistake

attachment.php?attachmentid=2785&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=2784&stc=1

JWP free kick against Spurs (for example) about was taken about 10 yards forward (and 1-2 yards more central) than where the foul/contact was made.

Naturally we didn't mention or even mind that ref mistake

attachment.php?attachmentid=2785&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=2784&stc=1

It was mentioned, and was debated on here. Where were you?

So you have questioned something that was supposed to have been missed but then say you mentioned it. I know we are in weird times but bloody hell Heis bizarre.

On any other forum it would be called trolling but as Trousers often points out we have no trolls on here...