Ticket or tickets for Friday?

SaintLondon

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the heads up - I called up the ticket office to try and purchase them and they made it v difficult lol.

Said they're not showing up and I'd have to keep checking back on the website as they're going to release them at some stage.

If there is away of you rebooking them and me buying them off you directly that would be amazing but totally no worries if too much hassle mate.

Thanks again for the heads up.

SL

Not practical, they're season tickets and I wouldn't be able to get them to you. They are Itchen Block 7, Row Q, Seats 170 & 171

If you are not attending, you can sell them through the club; anybody who wants them can phone in at more or less the same time as you send your instruction to sell.

If you are not attending, you can sell them through the club; anybody who wants them can phone in at more or less the same time as you send your instruction to sell.

My post was a follow up to the original poster, the tickets are on the ticket exchange.

Hopefully they have cracked down on non-home supporters in home areas.

Pretty much impossible, I have local friends that are Liverpool fans but are registered on the database and to be fair they do go to the odd saints game when not playing Liverpool. Expect there are many fans that do that with other big 6 teams too.

If we score they will be easy to spot in the crowd :lol:

Pretty much impossible, I have local friends that are Liverpool fans but are registered on the database and to be fair they do go to the odd saints game when not playing Liverpool. Expect there are many fans that do that with other big 6 teams too.

If we score they will be easy to spot in the crowd :lol:

Yes I would say ever since St Mary’s opened the top clubs have had plenty of fans on the home sections.

Some times maybe 200 or 300 dotted around , some can’t keep quite when their team scoreless orhersare more sensible and keep quiet - even when we score .

Then you have the corporate blocks where saints give their guests one of the opposition shirts as part of the package.

Unless the club ban the membership / name / season ticket who helped get any that were thrown out then it’s not going to stop.