Romello Mitchell

SuperSAINT

Looks like we might have made our 1st scholar signing... 16 year old Romello Mitchell from Birmingham

Birmingham City suffer blow as forward seals Southampton transfer:

Birmingham City youngster Romello Mitchell is set to sign for Southampton.

The 16-year-old will move to the St Mary’s Stadium after a successful trial with the Premier League outfit.

The transfer concludes a period of speculation over the striker’s future having been linked with Manchester United and Liverpool in the last transfer window.

Mitchell has played for Blues’ Under 18s this season and is regarded as one of the best players in the Wast Hills set up.

However, Blues will receive compensation in the region of £300,000 for Mitchell who scored twice in the U16s Blades Cup final when they beat Liverpool 8-4 in December.

Source: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-suffer-blow-forward-16080626

• 2 months later...
Are you sure he's signed? I don't see that anywhere in the article you link to, and the club haven't announced it, as far as I can see.

Why don’t people trust our ITK sources rather than pushing them away?

a6b853bced01d631429e7505dc91fed5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...