For the hell of it, the 2019/20 Kit Thread

The9

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2797[/ATTACH]

Just seen Fluminese's UA shirt for next season. If this is a standard template then I could see our home kit being like this. Thick Red and white stripes with a thinner black line between them. Perhaps someone with photoshop skills could re-colour this image to see what it would look like in our colours.

Sounds a bit Admiral Sheffield Utd from the late 70's. (Assuming two red stripes at the front).

attachment.php?attachmentid=2796&stc=1

If it was Air China then the question of ownership in the other thread from a couple of weeks back will be answered - the Chinese Belt and Road initiative will have a toe in the UK City with a Port. :p

Be nice if we could become another Citeh financed by a Country and chicane money into the club via the back doors, SMS gets named the President Xi Arena for £0.5bn. Kingsland gets an extension bolted on with the Yak hide heated seats enclosed in the middle for a “few million per season”. Just Sending a Saints XI to Macau is a smokescreen to cover the nefarious shenanigans being cobbled together for a wallet busting assault on the Premier League before the CL becomes a closed shop.

Anyway that shirt won’t happen PGMOL will object to the number font not being legible :D

Blimey that’s a lot of horse poo - and I ain’t had a drink yet!!

Apparently, the new kit sponsor is a brand new company without a logo or a website yet. All 3 kits apparently have a button on the collar. Solid backs on all 3 kits too. Two stripes on front of home kit.

Taken with a pinch of salt, just passing on info.

Apparently, the new kit sponsor is a brand new company without a logo or a website yet. All 3 kits apparently have a button on the collar. Solid backs on all 3 kits too. Two stripes on front of home kit.

I've heard it's standard practice now for start up businesses to look to raise their profile by sposoring a multi-million pound premier league football deal before wasting budget setting up a website

I've heard it's standard practice now for start up businesses to look to raise their profile by sposoring a multi-million pound premier league football deal before wasting budget setting up a website
I guess it could be a major sportswear company in China that are looking to set up a new company for the UK/European marketplace, rather than trading under their existing brand? #clutchingatstraws

I saw this on twitter, asked the guy if the homw shirt was like the old flybe sponsored shirt with the black strip across the shoulders. He replied saying it was similar but more block like and confussed. Also confident they will be out friday - which is way to early for saints usual release. I guess we will see at the end of the week

Has Disney Plus got a website yet, just asking.

york-city-2019-special.gif

I haven't really been impressed with our UA kits, their first one was rubbish, they ruined their Xerox one but that may have something to do with the huge red Virgin blob on the front, this years one is OK and I like the red and rose striped one.

The York one above is ace.

Not so sure. I immediately thought of these guys:

7797222-3x2-940x627.jpg

Why the f would you put a button on a football shirt? Unless it was one that was marked 'defend properly'.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2797[/ATTACH]

Just seen Fluminese's UA shirt for next season. If this is a standard template then I could see our home kit being like this. Thick Red and white stripes with a thinner black line between them. Perhaps someone with photoshop skills could re-colour this image to see what it would look like in our colours.

like this apart from the collar, makes it look like a polo shirt, this does match the rumours though.

The geezer on twitter (yeah, i know....) who was going on about the kits over the last few days.

Sounded like ******** tbh but was spot on about the sponsor thing.

He said kits will be unveiled on Friday. Home has a big block of black on the top half, 2 stripes, plain red back - said it's horrific.

Away Grey and yellow? 3rd Navy and white? All 3 kits have buttons on the collar/neck.

U.A are ****e tbh.

The geezer on twitter (yeah, i know....) who was going on about the kits over the last few days.

He said kits will be unveiled on Friday. Home has a big block of black on the top half, 2 stripes, plain red back - said it's horrific.

Away Grey and yellow? 3rd Navy and white? All 3 kits have buttons on the collar/neck.

U.A are ****e tbh.

Going by that info and the suggestion of a button at the collar I reckon it's more likely to be the same template as the new AZ Alkmaar home kit.

U.A are ****e tbh.

Horrific is good as at least it stands out from the crowd!!! Every cloud has a silver lining etc etc.

on the front? That doesn't sound good and going on the terrible kits so far, I bet it isn't.

Quite. The only block I can see as maybe being ok is if it was behind the sponsor and the sponsor worked with the black, but even then I'm clutching at straws... but the post above says "top half", which sounds more like this season's kit but with black at the top instead of red, which would be extremely odd.

Always been curious as to how/who actually has the say on what the kits will look like.

Do UA give several options?

Does someone from the club sit down with UA designers to go through template/options?

Does anyone at the club ever say "no way, that's ****, go away and try harder" ?

Nice....713f7fd482140353e42a0a3d2dd0e8ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also the template for the new uniform of TGI Fridays.

I would actually crack up If it was this, worst shirt ever and still some dinlows will shell out 60 quid on it.