Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I still don’t get it
    It's peeling off

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Bates View Post
    It's peeling off
    I can't see it I'm afraid.

Selling the white away kit in club shop. Sponsor logos in place... for now. Good luck if you wash it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    I can't see it I'm afraid.
    Can't you see the shadows?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Bates View Post
    Can't you see the shadows?
    Very hard to say if that's peeling or if it's meant to be like that.

My brother sent me a fake of the home kit for my birthday, just arrived from China - it's pretty good quality! Looks better in person than in pictures, the sponsor logo is massive though.

Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post
    My brother sent me a fake of the home kit for my birthday, just arrived from China - it's pretty good quality! Looks better in person than in pictures, the sponsor logo is massive though.
    I bought this one and it arrived a week later. UK supplier. I went for the away shirt. Was fine. Studying hard the pics of the real one, the only difference is the colour of the button on the collar. Apart from that you wouldnt notice the difference.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-2019-...s/283546162095

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Whatever you think of the new kit (and I don’t mind it) it is not as bad as Leicester’s away kit. I have nothing against pink, but that is just wrong.

So let me get this straight, most people don't like the kit, think the sponsor looks poor and the kit is made badly, but the same people are p*ssed off it's late and buying Chinese knock off kits anyway.

Why? I mean i'm not exactly the target market for kits but even if i was spending almost £70 on something i don't like is just baffling behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    So let me get this straight, most people don't like the kit, think the sponsor looks poor and the kit is made badly, but the same people are p*ssed off it's late and buying Chinese knock off kits anyway.

Why? I mean i'm not exactly the target market for kits but even if i was spending almost £70 on something i don't like is just baffling behaviour.
    Which is why I went for the fake. Don't mind us having a bad kit if I only have to pay £15 for it. As it goes, it's kinda grown on me. I like the yellow and quite like having a button up. Be interesting to go in the Saints store when they do stock this shirt to see the difference between mine and the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    Be interesting to go in the Saints store when they do stock this shirt to see the difference between mine and the real one.
    Will it?

Which is why I went for the fake. Don't mind us having a bad kit if I only have to pay £15 for it. As it goes, it's kinda grown on me. I like the yellow and quite like having a button up. Be interesting to go in the Saints store when they do stock this shirt to see the difference between mine and the real one.

So you donít like the shirt but bought one anyway? I think Iíll save my £15 and spend it on something I want. Like a ticket to the Fulham game or beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I think the kit is sh*t but I bought the away one for a tenner for my 5 a side team who play mostly in black. It's not bad.

So you donít like the shirt but bought one anyway? I think Iíll save my £15 and spend it on something I want. Like a ticket to the Fulham game or beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm happy risking £15 on a shirt I quite likely may not like given the pictures of it. As it goes, now I have it, I do think it's worth £15. I wouldn't spend £55 on the real one though

Did anyone wear the knock off shirt to the match on Saturday? I didn't notice any.

Also, if you did, could the club kick up a stink about it ?

I'm happy risking £15 on a shirt I quite likely may not like given the pictures of it. As it goes, now I have it, I do think it's worth £15. I wouldn't spend £55 on the real one though
    It really looks real.
    Happy with my buy.