For the hell of it, the 2019/20 Kit Thread

The9

The black and yellow away kit looks good, but the home shirt is absolutely honkin' I'm afraid.

The last shirt I really liked was the final Adidas kit, it may have been generic but it looked and fitted great IMO. The Under Armour kits are a horrible fit unless you're buff, which I'm not sadly.

Beats me why fans allow themselves to be ripped off by thinking they have to wear the shirt of the season. Just don't buy it. It would serve the club right if fans simply stuck with the best example of red & white stripes that each can get hold of and not keep buying over-priced replacements. This silly looking home shirt, with a totally inappropriate black splodge, is almost a badge for victims of a fraud.

Yep. Any fan wanting a new shirt should just go and buy a red and white striped retro shirt. Surely the club would then get the message?

From the OS it appears a plain red back. What utter sh!t.

I've realised what UA represents, Ultimate Abortions of kits.

just seen kit in shop West Quay, plain red back and grey at angle across white strripe very noticable close up, both away kits look decent

The new Bournemouth shirt has a striped back.

hi Colin, will you be at the front of the queue to purchase your new shirt for the season? Or are you boycotting this year, which will mean you'll be at the front of the queue to purchase your new shirt for the season.

There are better shirts in Primark at 3 for £10. Can things get any worse, we said last year? Apparently they can, they have! Nightmare on Brittania Road.

These kits would have been embarrassing if some other club had chosen them. Who the hell carries the can for this rubbish?

There are better shirts in Primark at 3 for £10. Can things get any worse, we said last year? Apparently they can, they have! Nightmare on Brittania Road.

These kits would have been embarrassing if some other club had chosen them. Who the hell carries the can for this rubbish?

Little bit dramatic!

Nobody is buying the kits anyway surely to not endorse this mysterious sponsor ?

Another three seasons of Underwhelming Armour, but to be frank i blame SFC retail for allowing such garbage as you never saw this ****e at Villa and Spurs.

This. What absolutely amateurish tomfu??ery of the highest order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Saint Garrett.

Ive watched it now and dont find it as bad as some think. At least the club are trying, not some stuffy nonsense that you see elsewhere.

Edited by OldNick

All I can think off when I see the new away kit :(

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2807[/ATTACH]

That's quite worrying (unless. contrary to your username, your a 9 year old girl ).

There's a register for people like you. :uhoh:

Thanks Saint Garrett.

Ive watched it now and dont find it as bad as some think. At least the club are trying, not some stuffy nonsense that you see elsewhere.

Nick on here they have to moan about something sometimes just for the sake of moaning

and you are right its okay

Nick on here they have to moan about something sometimes just for the sake of moaning

and you are right its okay

I sometimes have watch the match threads on here and think the world is at its end. I then watch the Sky highlights at night and see it was hardly the performance some relay on here!!!

at least we now know who some of the retained players are.
I was pondering earlier why the club's captain (Hojbjerg) wouldn't be involved in a photoshoot for the new kit. You'd have thought they would be first on the list to partake...? Gotta be worth a little conspiracy theory, surely...? :)

I was pondering earlier why the club's captain (Hojbjerg) wouldn't be involved in a photoshoot for the new kit. You'd have thought they would be first on the list to partake...? Gotta be worth a little conspiracy theory, surely...? :)

He's in the vid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is involved :)

You know what, they're actually not bad. Certainly compared to that TGI Friday's nightmare I thought we were getting. I'd almost say I like the two away kits, I'd have to see them in the flesh to confirm. Don't like the black shoulder-blades, the button or the look of the logo; I'm hoping it's not as cheap and plasticy looking as the Flybe one we had in the Poortvleit season.

Can't help but feel the charcoal away (probably my favourite) would look better with simply white text on the logo. Rather than dark text on a white outline on a dark background. Oh well.

Pretty awful design and the cheap stick on logo doesn’t help. Might have been ok without the black panel at the top, but the logo patch would still look rubbish.

but then I’m never going to buy the thing so it doesn’t matter.

Went to the store to have a closer look and am afraid they're even worse up close. The logo looks really cheap and tacky and like it's been ironed on in a rush. The buttons make it look like a failed retro attempt. All in all, a disaster

IMG-20190517-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20190517-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20190517-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20190517-WA0018.jpg

Edited by Viking Saint

Went to the store to have a closer look and am afraid they're even worse up close. The logo looks really cheap and tacky and like it's been ironed on in a rush. The buttons make it look like a failed retro attempt. All in all, a disaster

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2808[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2811[/ATTACH]

I thought the kits looked ok but the logo looks rushed as you say

Love the third kit, really like the away kit. Wasn't overly impressed when I first saw the home kit but I think it's starting to grow on me a bit. Reminds me of the Championship season kit.

Our marketing team is genius :lol: