Yoshida endearing himself to us in the DE

kitch

A lovely man, simply this!

I'm sure he'll join our coaching staff one day, he's worth far more to us than the few quid a transfer would fetch for him, as a leader, as a wise old head and as an inspiration for the kids. In three years time he should be given a testimonial perhaps against the Japan National Team at SMS. What a match that could be.

A lovely man, simply this!

I'm sure he'll join our coaching staff one day, he's worth far more to us than the few quid a transfer would fetch for him, as a leader, as a wise old head and as an inspiration for the kids. In three years time he should be given a testimonial perhaps against the Japan National Team at SMS. What a match that could be.

Do you know Charlie, sometimes you post utter horse s hite. Sometimes you hit the nail exactly on the head. I couldn't agree with you more on this post of yours and think that a testimonial against the Japanese national team would be great.

He was a mistake waiting to happen for the first few years but a lot of that was occasionally down to being played out of position, not getting regular game time and being overshadowed by better players/bigger names. However he has improved, and as can be seen when he replaced Stephens recently, we're better with him than without him.

Seems like a nice bloke too. A very good signing as it happens showing that you shouldn't write off a young player after a season or even two.

Do you know Charlie, sometimes you post utter horse s hite. Sometimes you hit the nail exactly on the head. I couldn't agree with you more on this post of yours and think that a testimonial against the Japanese national team would be great.

I saw a pre-season friendly between Saints v Japan at The Dell in the early 1970's. Think Saints won 6-2. Their national side has improved immensely since then.

Posts about Yoshida vary across the season from that he's a great asset to the club and should be a starter, to that he's a liability and we should get rid of him. One thing that is certain is that although he's been a pretty loyal club member, saints fans (or fans in general) will never stay loyal to a player that has a run of bad form.We always expect loyalty from our players, but if they make a few bad errors or their performance drops, we no longer care about history and we should "get rid in the summer". That's football I guess.