Fantasy Summer Transfer Window

ally_uk

Outs are pretty easy - Forster, Hoedt, Stephens, Cédric, Targett, Clasie, Boufal, Davis, Long, Austin, Gallagher, Carrillo

In reality, we’d do well to shift half of those but it’s worth trying.

Ins I wouldn’t have the first clue when it comes to names but - GK, CB who can play RB, AM, 2x ST

The players we should be keeping are:

GK: McCarthy, Gunn,

RB: Valery,

LB: Bertrand,

CB: Bednarek, Yoshida, Vestergaard,

CM: Romeu, Hojbjerg, Lemina (if he can get fit, but if a big bid comes in, sell him), Slattery

AM: Redmond, Armstrong, Sims, JWP,

Str: Ings, Obafemi.

Based on that we need a RB, CB, AM and Striker. So 4 signings. We look light in attacking positions.

Those are the players to keep IMO, then we need to pad out around them or use youngsters like Lewis, Jones, Ramsey and Johnson or others. Of course we're not going to find buyers for ALL of the rest, so I guess some players will remain or go out on loan. I expect we'll still have Stephens, Targett and Elyounoussi (unless bids come in).

That means the outs are: Forster, Rose, Long, Austin, Gallagher, Barnes, Carillo, Boufal (although I'm with some in thinking he could have a future under Hasenhuttl if his temperament is right), Hoedt, Davis, McQueen, Reed, Hesketh (Do those last two have a future?), Clasie.

OUTS : Cedric, Hoedt, Forster, Davis, Hoedt, Clasie, Boufal, Carrillo, Gallagher, Hesketh, Austin, Reed.

INS : Che Adams, Daniel James, RB, CB.

Adams would be my first signing, gives us much needed power and pace in the side.

Might struggle to sell a few of them but we should be getting some decent money for Reed. No point keeping him and blocking Slattery's pathway.

Keep it realistic boys you received news that Saints have avoided the drop. So who do you Sell and Who do you buy?

OUTS

INS

Explanation and how it improves squad?

The thread is fundamentally flawed from the start. If we are meant to “keep it realistic boys” then how can it be a “fantasy window”? Fantasy by definition is the faculty of imagining things especially things that are impossible or improbable. having a realistic thread is contradictory to the title. All in all this is an epic fail and simply attention seeking as we already have a summer transfer window thread where realistic possibilities are already being mulled over. Very poor forum etiquette and all in all an epic fail.