Weekend's other games (April 12-15)

Chewy

When you add in Deeney’s comments from before against Arsenal something like whack the first one and see how many fancy it can’t see it being recinded.

Looks like he had an Easter break with the family, and a long rest before the Final, all nicely planned.

And also give Cardiff some hope in the Liverpool game rather than roll over. If they could get a draw and scupper the dippers title challenge that would be enjoyable.

Good point. Very unlikely to make a difference, but then again they were unlucky against Chelsea. If they lose to Brighton it'll be all over and Liverpool will stream roll all over them.

If Cardiff win there's still no way they'll catch us, and it'll greatly increase our chances of finishing above Brighton (adding £2m to the PL money). It's incredible with 5 matches left we can hope for Cardiff to win. Shows what a ****ing genius Ralph is.

Loser is going down IMO. I don't think this really has any bearing on us anymore. Cardiff are NOT going to make up 8 points on us and even if they did, Brighton would still have to do something special.

The odds on us going down now must just be astronomical.

Loser is going down IMO. I don't think this really has any bearing on us anymore. Cardiff are NOT going to make up 8 points on us and even if they did, Brighton would still have to do something special.

The odds on us going down now must just be astronomical.

200/1 on bet365

Saw Hughton was something like 20/1 to be next manager to go. Not going to last at this rate. Brighton are shot
Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and Man U to come.

On this form, hard to see any more points.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

We need 3-4 points to be safe.

I wouldn't want to tempt fate by hoping for Cardiff to win but I can't see them getting to where we are now, let alone 39/40 points. Winning tonight and against Palace and Fulham would only put them on 37. For us to need 4 points, they would have to win those 3 and beat Liverpool or Man Utd.

Wolves, Newcastle, Arsenal and Man U to come.

On this form, hard to see any more points.

City at home to finish, who may need to win for the title. Newcastle home the only realistic prospect for a win, although Hudds did do the double over Wolves. Can’t think they will want their season to fade out though and would fancy them to beat Brighton at home.

Cardiff would need to beat both Fulham and Palace, whilst hoping I’ve been right about the above. Another Brighton point somewhere and Cardiff would need something from either Liverpool or Man U desperate for a win.

I’m worried how arrogant people are getting regarding our position...

Why do you think the views of fans on the internet will have any impact on the relegation battle? Why be worried? If the players were complacent that is the time to be worried, not the fans. Brighton looked a mess and have a difficult fixture list... It is Brighton who should be worried!

Why do you think the views of fans on the internet will have any impact on the relegation battle? Why be worried? If the players were complacent that is the time to be worried, not the fans. Brighton looked a mess and have a difficult fixture list... It is Brighton who should be worried!
I would guess Brighton are worried. In fact afraid. Very afraid.

I’m worried how arrogant people are getting regarding our position...
Worry away mate if you want to be a sopping wet fart about it.

We are so safe it is unbelievable. Absolutely positively definitely not being relegated this season. Get over it.

I really can't see it coming to that.

Last minute winner to stay up against Huddersfield followed by a pitch invasion would be good to get our monies worth.

In all seriousness i think Ralph and to some extent have thrived under pressure, a Cardiff win tonight keeps us pushing on and hopefully up a few places in the table.