Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 300

Thread: Saints v Wolves March Thread

  1. Default

    Yep Romeu on now please!

  2. #152

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    27,266

    Default

    Brighton's defending was appalling for the goal they let in

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Brighton's defending was appalling for the goal they let in
    Bournemouth walked it in, looked like a five-a-side team taking the ****.

  4. #154

    Default

    IF everything stays like this for the next hour (allowing for stoppage time) then we're basically safe.

  5. #155

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wokingham, Berkshire
    Posts
    8,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    IF everything stays like this for the next hour (allowing for stoppage time) then we're basically safe.
    If my Auntie had a cock, she’d be my uncle.

  6. Default

    Ralph taking some deep breaths on the bench.

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by St Chalet View Post
    If my Auntie had a cock, she’d be my uncle.
    I don't think she would, these days, these days.

  8. #158

    Default

    Fulham beating Everton.

  9. Default

    Nerves jangling. We’re all over the place. I think RH is giving it 15 before he introduces Romeu. Taking risks to get to 3-1. Hence the deep breathing on the bench.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    Fulham beating Everton.

    But Heisenberg said 10th was great for that team.

  11. #161

    Default

    Warnock *****ing and moaning again. He never shuts up

  12. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
    I don't think she would, these days, these days.
    Wouldn't she be one of those "non digit" things?

  13. #163

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,145

    Default

    Our second goal took the wind out of their sails a little bit and they didn't look quite so threatening from then on til HT.

    But they have come out of the blocks quicker and we look just as ragged as we did before they equalised.

    If we keep our setup like this we will not win this game, without a large portion of luck.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Warnock *****ing and moaning again. He never shuts up
    Need Burnley to get another.

  15. #165

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    Our second goal took the wind out of their sails a little bit and they didn't look quite so threatening from then on til HT.

    But they have come out of the blocks quicker and we look just as ragged as we did before they equalised.

    If we keep our setup like this we will not win this game, without a large portion of luck.
    Totally agree. We need a third.

  16. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Warnock *****ing and moaning again. He never shuts up
    Sad thing is, he does it so often, when he actually does have a reason, no one takes it seriously. Like the other week when they got completely robbed at Chelsea.

    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Wouldn't she be one of those "non digit" things?
    No, she'd be entitled to decide her own gender.

  17. #167

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Bournemouth 2 up

  18. #168

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gotham city
    Posts
    5,198

    Default

    No way are we going to hold on here!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  19. #169

    Default

    Cardiff just missed, its getting tense there. Burnley knows this is a must win, and they seem tight. If Burnley loses they have a real chance of dropping

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalek2003 View Post
    Bournemouth 2 up
    Good good. Come on Burnley!

  21. #171

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    No way are we going to hold on here!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    We need a third!!!!

  22. #172

    Default

    Brighton 2 down

  23. #173

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    How does an attacking free kick to us, near the edge of their area, end up with a pass back from the halfway line to Gunn ?

  24. #174

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    How does an attacking free kick to us, near the edge of their area, end up with a pass back from the halfway line to Gunn ?
    We are very nervy !!!

  25. #175

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,145

    Default

    Traore coming on for Wolves.

    About time we made our change as well I reckon.

  26. #176

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bexy View Post
    Traore coming on for Wolves.

    About time we made our change as well I reckon.
    This is on a knife edge !

  27. #177

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    16,757

    Default

    I’d be tempted to switch to a 433. Take off Vestergaard and put Romeu in there.

  28. #178

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gotham city
    Posts
    5,198

    Default

    Would take a draw all day long right now!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  29. #179

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    This is dreadful.

  30. #180

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,145

    Default

    Romeu and Long coming on.

  31. Default

    Romeu and Long on for Sims and Ings.

  32. #182

    Default

    new formation, good move Ralph!

  33. #183

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    new formation, good move Ralph!
    Looking for a bit of muscle. Let's hope it works.

  34. Default

    Not sure if I’d have brought Long on. He spends too much time on the turf overplaying a foul. Needs to get up and get behind the ball. Ings was chasing back.

  35. #185

    Default

    Cardiff unmarked in the box, and misses. Burnley better get their heads out of the butts

  36. #186

    Default

    This is awful.

  37. #187

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    Not sure if I’d have brought Long on. He spends too much time on the turf overplaying a foul. Needs to get up and get behind the ball. Ings was chasing back.
    Yeah but at least Long gives their defence something to think about and will hopefully stop them from committing too many bodies forward.

  38. Default

    This has heartbreak written all over it.

    Going almost too well so far..... Waiting for the inevitable

  39. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Cardiff unmarked in the box, and misses. Burnley better get their heads out of the butts
    This is torture!

  40. #190

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    7,145

    Default

    2nd half possession 79-21 in Wolves' favour!

    Jeeesus!

  41. Default

    2-0 Fulham. Silva’s done a magnificent job with all that money...

  42. #192

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Norwich
    Posts
    10,191
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This has heartbreak written all over it.

    Going almost too well so far..... Waiting for the inevitable

    Stop trolling.

  43. #193

    Default

    Brighton down to ten men.
    Everton 2-0 down to Fulham.

  44. #194

    Default

    Shot of the season right there haha

  45. #195

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reading, Berkshire
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Defence shambolic.

  46. #196

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Gotham city
    Posts
    5,198

    Default

    Got 3-2 to wolves written all over it now!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  47. Default

    Brighton red card.

  48. #198

    Default

    We're carrying zero threat now. Will be pretty miraculous if we hold out for another 20+ minutes.

  49. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OttawaSaint View Post
    2-0 Fulham. Silva’s done a magnificent job with all that money...
    Remember when everyone on here wanted him because he nearly kept Hull up?

  50. #200

    Default

    And that is why he shouldn't be first choice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •