Newcastle vs Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

Jimmy Nail lives in London

[emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much like every famous TV scouser I had no doubt every famous TV Geordie lives down south.

For me it came down to a toss up between Jimmy and Geoff from Byker Grove.

Thanks though.

Edited by CB Fry

I read he still has a home near Liverpool.

Think I read that he found it strange having kids with scouse accents.

In a similar vein I had a mate who was properNewcastle Geordie, get him drunk and subtitles were needed, he was on the books at Marseilles as a nipper, spoke fluent French with a southern French accent, which a French friend found weird for someone so Geordie.

Think I tenuously kept that on subject.................carry on

:D

JWP running the line? He'd be good at that trotting up and down without interfering with play except for the times he has to stick his arm in the air to flag off-side (he's good at that too) but I never did understand what it was meant to convey to team mates. Perhaps, I've no bloody idea where this one is gong?

Gunn, Valery, Bednarek, Yoshida, Bertrand, Romeu, Hojbjerg, JWP, Armstrong, Redmond, Ings. Subs: McCarthy, Stephens, Targett, Slattery, Sims, Austin, Long. If Vestergaard is out. Tempting as it is to start Long after his incredible recent scoring extravaganza, I hope we leave him as an impact sub. Lemina on the bench or too soon?

This is a bit of a weird game really, as we're both still in a relegation battle, but barring a strange set of results, we're both safe. I have us down for losing this game, which is no great shakes, but we could just as easily turn up and win it, looking at our recent form. It's possible one goal either way will nick it. I can't see a goalfest.

Gunn, Valery, Bednarek, Yoshida, Bertrand, Romeu, Hojbjerg, JWP, Armstrong, Redmond, Ings. Subs: McCarthy, Stephens, Targett, Slattery, Sims, Austin, Long. If Vestergaard is out. Tempting as it is to start Long after his incredible recent scoring extravaganza, I hope we leave him as an impact sub. Lemina on the bench or too soon?

This is a bit of a weird game really, as we're both still in a relegation battle, but barring a strange set of results, we're both safe. I have us down for losing this game, which is no great shakes, but we could just as easily turn up and win it, looking at our recent form. It's possible one goal either way will nick it. I can't see a goalfest.

It'll be interesting to see how we rotate the strikers. Ings probably can't start 3 games in a week. So I'd imagine Long will start vs Watford & Ings will start vs Newcastle & Bournemouth.

Much like every famous TV scouser I had no doubt every famous TV Geordie lives down south.

For me it came down to a toss up between Jimmy and Geoff from Byker Grove.

Thanks though.

Where's Shearer live? Chandlers Ford? And Lawrie Mc?

Edited by hasper57saint

Where's Shearer live? Chandlers Ford? And Lawrie Mc?

Shearer's place in Chandler's Ford has been up on the market now for over 2 years. They kept it even after he went to Blackburn and it was rented out to a Spanish family for at least 15 years but they've since moved back home.

Edited by niceandfriendly