Summer 19 - Off Field Restructure

Dusic

I am sure I read somewhere that there would be an overhaul of the coaching staff. Presumably the comment that "the management and operations will remain unchanged" means that this will not now happen. Disappointing.

If you look for disappointment, you’re sure to find it.

Kat's back. re-joins Football Group Board

new CEO Martin Simmons

Gao - chairman

Nelly Gao joins football group board

Ross Wilson still dir of football operations.

Source: Adam Blackmore tweet

I am sure I read somewhere that there would be an overhaul of the coaching staff. Presumably the comment that "the management and operations will remain unchanged" means that this will not now happen. Disappointing.

That sentence doesnt mean coaching staff. Its talking about the management and operations of the company/business.

What's this Semmens' background then? Never heard his name mentioned before, has he been at the club in a different role or is he completely new?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Made a name for himself spending lots of money signing lower league strikers who scuff all their shots apparently.

What's this Semmens' background then? Never heard his name mentioned before, has he been at the club in a different role or is he completely new?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

From Adam Blackmore7bbeb0c45a4bfdf2d9479b5dd8ffd9ec.jpg

Yeah, basically we’ve got rid of two people and replaced them by expanding the role of people already there.

The Les one intrigues me. Is Wee Ross really in charge of the overall football development and management strategy at the club or have we decided to abandon that philosophy? Alternatively, is this now something that Ralph H is expected to help drive?

I suppose, at the end of the day, as long as the money ends up in our account in Pounds Sterling, what does it matter?

Yeah, basically we’ve got rid of two people and replaced them by expanding the role of people already there.

The Les one intrigues me. Is Wee Ross really in charge of the overall football development and management strategy at the club or have we decided to abandon that philosophy? Alternatively, is this now something that Ralph H is expected to help drive?

I suppose, at the end of the day, as long as the money ends up in our account in Pounds Sterling, what does it matter?

Which completely contradicts what they said when Reed left, that they would employ more than one person in that role, when in fact they’ve got rid of two and not replaced either.

I would assume that there will be another tier of management in place as this is a board structure so perhaps there will be a new management structure underneath the leaders of the business driving the strategy forward. The manager certainly has more of a say now than in previous set ups, well since Koeman anyway, where Les was running the show. So it does appear we’ve moved away from the coach model to a more traditional manager, which isn’t a bad thing if you’ve got a good one and he sticks around.

Which completely contradicts what they said when Reed left, that they would employ more than one person in that role, when in fact they’ve got rid of two and not replaced either.

I would assume that there will be another tier of management in place as this is a board structure so perhaps there will be a new management structure underneath the leaders of the business driving the strategy forward. The manager certainly has more of a say now than in previous set ups, well since Koeman anyway, where Les was running the show. So it does appear we’ve moved away from the coach model to a more traditional manager, which isn’t a bad thing if you’ve got a good one and he sticks around.

They basically said that there would be a role for oversight of the Academy which hasnt been filled.

The ones that have are Wilson in the Football Ops role and Glover in the recruitment role (replacing Wilson who replaced Reed).

They basically said that there would be a role for oversight of the Academy which hasnt been filled.

The ones that have are Wilson in the Football Ops role and Glover in the recruitment role (replacing Wilson who replaced Reed).

Thanks. Is that officially confirmed? Hadn’t seen that anywhere.