Easter weekend games

Shroppie

I think this is the stage of the season where you look at who plays first. The next two 'match days' have Man City playing after Liverpool, so they will be playing catch up until the final day.

Could be either of theirs, too tight to call. Both with similar run ins.

Not sure City’s fixtures are easier. Both Burnley and Brighton are capable of s**thousing draws.

Burnley are exactly the sort of nasty niggly team that could grind out a result against City and throw the advantage back to Liverpool. And Leicester at home won't be a formality. On balance City appear to have the harder run in, leaving aside Liverpool's CL commitments.

Burnley are exactly the sort of nasty niggly team that could grind out a result against City and throw the advantage back to Liverpool. And Leicester at home won't be a formality. On balance City appear to have the harder run in, leaving aside Liverpool's CL commitments.

Maybe, but Newcastle away and Wolves are pretty tricky fixtures.

I reckon the title was decided tonight - Liverpool must have been relying on United turning up with some fight.

Newcastle could even decide it before the final weekend...and I can't see Brighton and Burnley defending an onslaught for 90 mins.

Burnley away, on paper, is tricky.

They're on the beach now, so City will probably sweep them away without much trouble. Brighton actually may be a tougher nut, since they are fighting for their lives. If they need a point on the final day they'll be parking 10 buses.

Its difficult to believe that Liverpool and City will both win all six remaining games between them.

Man City are already on 11 straight wins in the league, 14 in a row would be pretty immense. Liverpool have to squeeze in Barcelona home and away.

I think Liverpool will choke, and City will win the league even if they don't win all 3 matches.

Liverpool fans complaining about financial doping by City :lol:

At least they haven’t dragged other teams players off to Blackpool and got them to turn against their own team. ****s.

Its the same with Man Utd fans who used to complain about Chelsea, its like they forget their teams have spent hundreds of millions to be successful and no one else is allowed to do it.

Whoever wins the title, they will have bought it, Liverpool's spend over the last 3-4 seasons is like over £500 million ffs.

What's happened to Luke Shaw? Has he been a frequent visitor to this establishment:

https://goo.gl/maps/XupxzjYGEthnqQoz6

Or here perhaps:

https://goo.gl/maps/7tAiSXgL5CBEQa1r9

On our final away game of the season under Poch, against Swansea, when we won it 1-0 with Lambert's shoulder goal in last minute, my mate got a photo with Shaw, who went to get food from Burger King at a service stop! I think many others did too.

Burnley away, on paper, is tricky.
City's run in is definitely harder than Liverpool's. Burnley are classic spoilers; Leicester are a talented team (with a manager who'll be desperate to do Liverpool a favour); Brighton will play a narrow 11-0-0 and never leave their penalty area.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Burnley think they’re safe, you could tell by their celebrations at Stamford Bridge. It’ll be toughish but nowhere near as hard as it would have been had they wanted a point. Leicester, nothing to play for and City are home. Chances are Brighton will be safe come last day, so see Burnley point above.

Huddersfield is a gimmie, Newcastle away toughish and wolves perform against top sides, so won’t be particularly easy.

I’d be amazed if City blow this. Spurs and Utd were Liverpool’s hope. To win both without conceding , is pretty ****ing impressive .

Talking of impressive, Roy Keane proving what a great pundit he is. Studs first punditry, classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk