Newcastle (A) Match Thread

St Chalet

What an utter f**** t***. Firmly in the relegation battle my arse. 1 more win will be enough and if we can't beat Huddersfield and Bournemouth at home we deserve to be relegated.

We wouldn't need another win if we weren't in the relegation battle....

Ings @£20m is laughable.

Getting absolutely battered since the JWP incident until which looked the better side. None of the back 3/5 have exactly covered themselves in glory and next year that’s a penalty. Think I’m done with this stream. [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sims way out of his depth today. Just can’t retain possession. Romeu invisible. Bertrand half arsed. JWP our of position. Need changes at half time. I’d bring Long on to at least apply pressure

We wouldn't need another win if we weren't in the relegation battle....

Ings @£20m is laughable.

Let’s just for a second dare to assume we can scrape a draw at home to Huddersfield and nothing else.

How do you see Cardiff getting the required 7 points from their remaining games?

Sims way out of his depth today. Just can’t retain possession. Romeu invisible. Bertrand half arsed. JWP our of position. Need changes at half time. I’d bring Long on to at least apply pressure

Yeah. Long and Lemina on. JWP and Sims off. Go to a 4 with Stephens at right back. 433

Rubbish first half. But we've kept it to just 2 somehow. So hopefully with a rejig we can try again second half.. need to stop their attacking waves. They are too fast for us at the moment

We lack pace in midfield and at the back, needs addressing in the summer.