West Ham Away 12:30pm?

Master Bates

This would be ridiculous if the PL allow this at less than two weeks notice. All the cheap train tickets for this kickoff time will be long gone. I know of several people who've already bought their train tickets to travel down from Northern England, already complicated by the fact that Euston is shut for the whole weekend. I was planning to drive some of the way to a station that's around an hour from London. However if this kickoff does move, I'll be having to leave home around 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning. If I'd known this in advance, I wouldn't have bought a ticket.

FA's fault for scheduling the showpiece women's final alongside an important round of league fixtures.

As you say. I always thought the women’s Cup Final was the May Bank Holiday Monday. What moron decided to schedule it against Premier League matches ?

It's not, it's at 5:30.

I'm pretty sure this is fake news.

It is , the reasoning why West Ham want our game to KO early is you wouldn’t get from Stratford to Wembley for 5:30 if the game finished at 5.

This is too bloody ridiculous for words, of course we should refuse, let's get our bloody priorities right! Who gives a monkey's about the few WHU fans who 'might' have gone to Wembley as well.

Why in heck should 2/3k fans travelling 100 miles from the south coast have to be F'd around for the sake of the unlikely few East Enders who would miss the event at Wembley. If they are really that keen they should skip the Hammers match.

Request denied

In a statement the Hammers said: “Despite the Club’s very best efforts, it was decided that it wouldn’t be possible due to the potential inconvenience caused to supporters who had already planned their journeys and purchased tickets.”

Well that has to be a first !

There was a sale at Next on Bank Holiday Monday,so the final was switched to avoid a clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really!?? all the good Shoite in the Next sale is sold by a minute past 4 am when the doors open and on facebay by 4:30 sold by 8am - post office won’t be open so no queues to be worried about being stuck in :D

i have tickets for both games and with two daughters that play football it would of been great

for the game to be moved.

the womans game is good and standard improving all this shopping talk etc is **** the womans games is getting bigger and better

I want to agree with you so much, I really do. Yeah, we don't need the misogynist bullcrap, but we REALLY don't need the interruption of those games. :(

i have tickets for both games and with two daughters that play football it would of been great

for the game to be moved.

the womans game is good and standard improving all this shopping talk etc is **** the womans games is getting bigger and better

No issue whatsoever with women’s game but if it interferes with pub visits before our game then that crosses the rubicon.