Non-Saints Games

whelk

Going to be an easy win. Everyone seems t9 be billing Leicester as worldbeaters
The pessimist in me is worried about this one, Vardy's place against Kompany at the back could be crucial. Got a bad feeling.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

City haven't been playing with too much swagger recently, been expecting them to stutter at some point and drop points, though hoping they don't.

I think (hope) that city have finally had a full weeks training and will see them home.

Ok lads,

You want the fake bets with the **** Ray Winstone, here they are

Whack a pony on Leicester to win and when they are one up, cash out and smash the return on a city victory, I’m telling ya, serious (fake) wonga to be won.

Ave it, smashing the bookies since 1985.

Heisenberg the tipster.

WONGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBC and NBC match commentators again willing a Liverpool title win to happen, just baying for a Leicester goal and criticising every thing City do, have to say Bernando Siliva is an awesome player as some have already mentioned, his work rate and dribbing is amazing

Lots of endeavour from city, but no real penetration. Only made the goalkeeper make one save for all their shots. Without a marked improvement in the second half not only can I see Leicester getting a point, they could nick it. Title race could be over in 45 minutes.

Be funny if Leicester get something from this game and the dippers then lose to euro chasing Wolves and City hammer on the beach Brighton to win the league

If citeh don't win tonight, I think we can safely assume that the title race is over.

The pessimist in me is worried about this one, Vardy's place against Kompany at the back could be crucial. Got a bad feeling.

Scratch that.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Liverpool fans not happy with Neville and Tyler..

Next season I'm actively boycotting them two sad bastards from my ears. Neville especially has shown himself up to be a massive unprofessional small time c*nt. He's embarrassing.

Outstanding lack of self-awareness as always

Liverpool fans not happy with Neville and Tyler..

Outstanding lack of self-awareness as always

It's ok for carragher to scream his head off at Salah scoring though I bet !