Non-Saints Games

whelk

Always good that Warnock goes down with no sob-story/hard-done-by routine to fall back on.

He's had a couple of winnable games in the last two weeks and they have blown it. No one else to blame.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

He was on the radio the other week, may have been last Saturday lamenting the fact that they hadn't taken their chances again. 'We're crying out for a goalscorer, thought we had one in Sala, had we signed him things could have been different...' he stated.

Clearly no one at the club told him he was never really their player.

What are the rules these days? Should Alexander Arnold get a red for handling on the line there even though Newcastle scored?

The red card would have been for preventing a goal scoring opportunity.

You could argue the goal was a different opportunity but usually it’s interpreted that the opportunity wasn’t prevented if they score like that.

The red card would have been for preventing a goal scoring opportunity.

You could argue the goal was a different opportunity but usually it’s interpreted that the opportunity wasn’t prevented if they score like that.

Got it!

Nice to hear Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux being impartia as ever on a Liverpool game, willing the dippers to score all the time and belittling everything Newcastle do Lee Dixon even says Liverpool will win this game, don't undertstand this Media bias towards Liverpool this season, blowing smoke up there ar$e$ everytime they play

Nice to hear Lee Dixon and Graeme Le Saux being impartia as ever on a Liverpool game, willing the dippers to score all the time and belittling everything Newcastle do Lee Dixon even says Liverpool will win this game, don't undertstand this Media bias towards Liverpool this season, blowing smoke up there ar$e$ everytime they play

Surprising given the teams they both played for.

I think the dippers name is on it this year. It's not even a free kick for the third goal, but as soon as lino gives it you know they're going to score. I think city will blow it against Leicester I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk