Non-Saints Games

whelk

Makes you wonder what the point is really, they're absolutely superb and almost makes you glad that Saints didn't luck their way to the final to face that.

Watford bottled it and made it easy for them. And didnt want to shoot but yeah not healthy

How come the tater is unaware that sterling has already got a hattrick?
The FA gave the first to Jesus. The VAR people said they're not sure about it. Officially, it's still down as Jesus' goal.

Not sure why they don't seem to have goal line tech in the FA cup, yet they do have VAR.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Man City did not win the FA Cup, they bought it. That’s what the Premier League has come and as a competition for 20 clubs it’s a waste of time.

You know they were in 2nd place in PL with 60 minutes to go?

Man City did not win the FA Cup, they bought it. That’s what the Premier League has come and as a competition for 20 clubs it’s a waste of time.

No different to Man Utd, Chelsea, Blackburn etc, just taken it to a new level. The Prem stopped being a competition for most clubs decades ago.

No different to Man Utd, Chelsea, Blackburn etc, just taken it to a new level. The Prem stopped being a competition for most clubs decades ago.

If anything I actually like it. Seeing the rest of the top six b*tching about City is hilarious and hypocritical is roughly equal measures.

"They bought the title!" scream fans of Utd, who spent £180m on two players.

If anything I actually like it. Seeing the rest of the top six b*tching about City is hilarious and hypocritical is roughly equal measures.

Fair point

Chelsea fans have moaned about them and their spending , which is hilarious

I’m loving it, City fans have been through the lower leagues and put up with being ****e for decades, watching them dominate the likes of Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool is **** funny.

This is the problem for me. I don't expect Saints to be on a level playing field with Man Utd and the rest, but it would be nice if it wasn't so extreme. Chelsea don't really have much room to complain, because they were the first to take spending to extreme, and City have then outdone them. I also find there's a difference between Jack Walker or Steve Gibson putting money into the club of their local team and Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour investing in a team because, well why not?

Still glad they beat Liverpool to the title though.

I’m loving it, City fans have been through the lower leagues and put up with being ****e for decades, watching them dominate the likes of Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool is **** funny.

I was watching the final in a pub in Brum a table full of blokes were embarrassed by the loud mouthed Scouse **** moaning at City including this gem.

“We didn’t want to win FA,League or Prem we just want to win the Champions League” um is that because you lost them all you numpty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did we cheat our way out of L1?
I think he is referring to the Micky Adams era Leicester which used administration to clear the decks without punishment and immediately got promoted back. The points deduction rule was established after that.

So technically they didn't cheat because the rules didn't exist.

Anyway, these conversations are always the worst form of hypocritical humbug horsesh it. There us never any consideration that we have loads and loads more money than almost every other football club in Britain. More than Barnsley and S****horpe and Burton Albion and Shrewsbury and Swindon and Yeovil and Carlisle United and Huddersfield and Cardiff and Preston. That's not "cheating" or "buying success" that's fine because it's us.

But any team that has more money than we do is a disgrace and buying the title and footballs ruined and waah waah wah waaaah wah wah waaaaaaah. Pearl-clutching holier than thou boll ocks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I think he is referring to the Micky Adams era Leicester which used administration to clear the decks without punishment and immediately got promoted back. The points deduction rule was established after that.

Anyway, these conversations are always the worst form of hypocritical humbug horsesh it. There us never any consideration that we have loads and loads more money than almost every other football club in Britain. More than Barnsley and S****horpe and Burton Albion and Shrewsbury and Swindon and Yeovil and Carlisle United and Huddersfield and Cardiff and Preston. That's not "cheating" or "buying success" that's fine because it's us.

But any team that has more money than we do is a disgrace and buying the title and footballs ruined and waah waah wah waaaah wah wah waaaaaaah. Pearl-clutching holier than thou boll ocks.

Exactly

We were the man City of league 1 during our time there. No one here was too bothered with it at the time

No, I'm talking about their use of dodgy sponsorship deals to breach the spending rules when they got promoted under the Thais.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/21/leicester-settlement-football-league-ffp

Domestic treble - amazing achievement...for any other club.

Probably being underplayed by the media though with Man City doing it. Had it been Utd or Liverpool the Media W^nkfest would be in full swing for a week.

Would enjoy them getting promoted though so we can hear "Frank Lampard's Derby sack Frank Lampard" follow by Chelsea fans calling for him to replace whoever is next on the manager merry-go round there.
Looks like Chelsea may be getting him earlier than I expected... It's going to be awkward when he doesn't do very well but they don't want to sack a Chelsea legend