Non-Saints Games

whelk

You couldn’t write a script like this. If you came up with a story like the last two nights then nobody would believe you.

We’re Southampton fans, I’m pretty sure we could write a script about a team losing a game in the last minute of injury time.

And people question why we let Tadic go - he pretty much delivered what we saw for 2 - 3 seasons - lots of fannying about when shooting was easier!

he should have taken it to the corner towards the end there!!!

I would prefer Spurs to win over Liverpool tbh

Amazing how many can’t seem to enjoy it.

Didn’t want Liverpool or Spurs but two superb games. Some seem so angry but you have to respect what they have achieved

These have been the two most incredible semi finals I've seen and I've loved every second of it.

When the dust settles and the final comes round however, it's going to feel like Sophies Choice.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Amazing how many can’t seem to enjoy it.

Didn’t want Liverpool or Spurs but two superb games. Some seem so angry but you have to respect what they have achieved

No respect whatsoever from me. That should be us in the final, not those two parasites.

Most ever ex-players from one team in a CL final?

It's actually a bit ridiculous.

Won't it be same number as last time?;Liverhampton plus Bale a year ago. Could add MoPo to the players this time though.

UEFA must be hating this right now.

Sat in the pub listening to Oh when the Saints watching Poch, Alderweireld, Wanyana, Tadic playing to face Mane, van Dijk, Lovren and Lallana and the beer says Saints must be the spirit of football or something like that.

You’ll get DT excitable again

Poch, Wanyama and Toby or Van ****, Lovren and Lallana.

Easy choice for me, Spurs all the way......just for the one night of course :lol:

Have to agree.

I have known bearable Spurs fans, not so much for the Scousers. Also influences the decision.

Poch's interview right now. Compare his emotion to Klopp's demeanour......

Won't it be same number as last time?;Liverhampton plus Bale a year ago. Could add MoPo to the players this time though.

UEFA must be hating this right now. ��

Nope beats last year, I forgot Wanyama.

Sat in the pub listening to Oh when the Saints watching Poch, Alderweireld, Wanyana, Tadic playing to face Mane, van Dijk, Lovren and Lallana and the beer says Saints must be the spirit of football or something like that.

Dont forget Chamberlain and Gazzaniga!

Gazzaniga

Alderweireld Van Dijk Lovren

Clyne Oxlade-Chamberlain Wanyama Lallana

Mané Lambert (umm) Ings!

manager: Pochettino.

OK couldn't think of an eleventh defector but that's quite some list since we've been back in the Prem. 3 or 4 in the final I reckon too. Oh how I'd love a Wanyama 30 yard winner after a mistake by Lovren. ABL - anyone but Liverpool. Sadly it'll be Liverpool.