Non-Saints Games

whelk

Everton looking very solid again. Great seeing Morgan back in favor again & playing well... Or is it just temporary while Gomes suspended?

15th place looks doable for us now as Burnley have arsenal last game. £2m payout difference between 15 n 16th place?

Everton looking very solid again. Great seeing Morgan back in favor again & playing well... Or is it just temporary while Gomes suspended?

15th place looks doable for us now as Burnley have arsenal last game. £2m payout difference between 15 n 16th place?

I would have thought that Everton will definitely finish higher than 15th

Sometimes it's harder to play against 9 men.

AFCB should just be grateful they're not 2-0 up (the most dangerous score) or they'd be truly buggered.

Harder to play against ten men maybe but there's no way it's harder to play against 9.

Bournemouth's young keeper looks excellent

He was on a season long loan to my home non league team Weymouth 2017/18 season. He even scored for us with a long free kick from his own half. So has gone from step 7 to step 1. He certainly looked quality then,

Always good that Warnock goes down with no sob-story/hard-done-by routine to fall back on.

He's had a couple of winnable games in the last two weeks and they have blown it. No one else to blame.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Always good that Warnock goes down with no sob-story/hard-done-by routine to fall back on.

He's had a couple of winnable games in the last two weeks and they have blown it. No one else to blame.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The way they have acted over Sala it’s exactly what they deserve- good riddance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk