Non-Saints Games

whelk

Jeez Burnley are horrible to watch, zero ambition, they are completely safe, at home and they serve that up. Deserved nothing from that game, they have some ok defenders but their football is horrible.

Thought City though risked it a bit sticking to just one goal, they seemed to just give up on a lot of counter attacks and slow it down.

Some people think it will be somewhat harsh and quite incredible that Liverpool finish on 97 points and still not win the title.

I am not one of those people.

Changed from thinking the stars are aligned then?

Jeez Burnley are horrible to watch, zero ambition, they are completely safe, at home and they serve that up. Deserved nothing from that game, they have some ok defenders but their football is horrible.

Thought City though risked it a bit sticking to just one goal, they seemed to just give up on a lot of counter attacks and slow it down.

Yeah can’t wait for them to go now. Ashley Barnes is most unlikeable player.

Nah. It’ll be funnier if they batter Newcastle & Wolves and finish second with 97 points. Beat Barca and then lose to Ajax in final.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah. Get spanked over both legs by Barca, lose at Newcastle inbetween and just generally bottle it, after which Salah, Mane and VVD all go and sign for Real, Barca or City.

Nah. Get spanked over both legs by Barca, lose at Newcastle inbetween and just generally bottle it, after which Salah, Mane and VVD all go and sign for Real, Barca or City.

.... but only after their fans get them banned from Europe for 3 years after they welcome Barca to Anfield in the same way as they welcomed Man City last year.

How they got away with that in last year's CL semi final beats me.

.... but only after their fans get them banned from Europe for 3 years after they welcome Barca to Anfield in the same way as they welcomed Man City last year.

How they got away with that in last year's CL semi final beats me.

just a night of special, scouse passion.

I wouldn't begrudge Mane titles and medals, but not with the victims. Lallana, Lovren, and VVD, however, I hope win nothing more, ever.

All kicking off at elland road...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They do have history of end of season drama and uproar...

Today's wasn't as good as this one though in 1971.

Bielsa at least comes out of today with some credit.