Non-Saints Games

whelk

Lol boohoo they are singing our song sob fcking sob. Repeat next week

Burble Burble pompey are scum or something Burble Burble. Pompey are nasty. I don't like Pompey. Repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burble Burble pompey are scum or something Burble Burble. Pompey are nasty. I don't like Pompey. Repeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You realise Portsmouth are our actual historical rivals, yes?

Tottenham fans singing a song they have sung for effing years and years? Not so much.

Beggars belief how they even made the play offs

Sunderland have only lost 4 games all season (19 draws is pretty amazing though). Pompey by comparison have lost 8 games two of those to Charlton and they only managed two draws against Doncaster this season. Certainly not a formality for pompey in the play offs lets hope they lose the play offs to a team in red and white stripes.

Even if they do go up, they'll probably come down pretty quick, lots of team yoyo between those two leagues. Very tough for teams to compete in the Championship when its full of ex-PL teams full of parachute money.

3 out of Leeds, Villa, Derby and West Brom will be there next year, as will Middlesbrough, Stoke, Swansea, Hull, QPR, who have all been in the PL in the last 4-5 years, then you will have Cardiff, Fulham and Huddersfield as well.

You realise Portsmouth are our actual historical rivals, yes?

Tottenham fans singing a song they have sung for effing years and years? Not so much.

Only more recently mind, if you have perused any of the Hagiology books you will find that Plymouth were our original arch enemies - hood down, anorak off! :D

In other news Bury are promoted from League 2 - and with their off field money woes likely to be starting League 1 minus 12 (sound familiar?).

111 goals in 32 league games yet somehow have lost 4 games, Wouldn’t have thought anyone in their league could hold a candle to them.

Saw the Dutch league table on SSN late on last night - Ajax have a goal difference of +81!!!!!! PSV have +71. But then I guess City and Liverpool have +68 and +64 then like the Eredivisie it drops back to "normality" of +20/30.

Saw the Dutch league table on SSN late on last night - Ajax have a goal difference of +81!!!!!! PSV have +71. But then I guess City and Liverpool have +68 and +64 then like the Eredivisie it drops back to "normality" of +20/30.

City and Liverpool have both played 36 games, whilst Ajax and PSV have played 30 games. Ajax have scored 111 goals in 30 games and PSV 95!