Non-Saints Games

whelk

Presumably you mean 30 /1 on Liverpool qualifying. I really don't think that you got 30 /1 on them winning on the night.

If so you seem to be as full of bullsh ite as your mate Heisenberg.

You talking to yourself again mate...

giphy.gif

If Liverpool are going to win, which it looks like they will, the papers/press are going to be a ****ing nightmare

Tbf whoever went through after being 3-0 down would get the plaudits. No.denying it will be a mental victory.

Fair play to them, without a lot of their better players. Can’t deny that it’s a brilliant result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done on tonight’s winnings pal. The apprentice has well and truly deposed the master (Glasgow).

Edited by shurlock

Whatever we think of Liverpool they have been incredible this season
Unfortunately, this. Can't see them blowing this one from here, looks like they'll be picking up the big one.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I bet on them to win. Was obvious Still, just shows you where an illegal approach gets you, eh Jurgen? Fair play though. They deserved it over the two legs. Dembele should shoot himself for that miss at the Nou Camp though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Robert Peston on Twitter

Liverpool magnificent. There are times when normal club loyalties don’t apply and all a genuine football supporter can do is marvel and applaud

Yeah, far too much bitterness on here. If you cant enjoy that you have to wonder what makes people tick

Crazy match,game and result. Liverpool deserve to go on and win it now.,

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Personally think it's Liverpool's to lose now, don't want Spurs in the final, would rather see Ajax, but whoever it is I can't see them overcoming Liverpool after that performance.

Fair play to them as well, can't say they don't deserve it, great performance tonight.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

That was incredible. That was ****ing incredible. You look at that and think yeah of course Mane & Van Dyke had to go to Anfield. These are once in a lifetime experiences for these blokes. ****ing atmosphere at that game was insane...I ****ing hate Liverpool , but that was brilliant.

Obviously Liverpool gained a remarkable victory but the problem of listening on Radio 5 live is that you can't exactly turn the sound of the hysterical commentators down like you can with TV.

I am as anti-liverpool as they come but that was an incredible performance and anyone involved in bringing that to the masses (LFC support or not) would do well not to get wrapped up in it.

I could deal with them winning the CL, they did win it 14 years ago but the league is just hilarious

I am as anti-liverpool as they come but that was an incredible performance and anyone involved in bringing that to the masses (LFC support or not) would do well not to get wrapped up in it.

I could deal with them winning the CL, they did win it 14 years ago but the league is just hilarious

And you managed your emotions without saying “famous European nights” even once.