Saints 3-3 Bournemouth - Reaction

Lighthouse

Bit angry mate?

I know in your own mind the only thing we think about is finishing above you lot - sadly it just isn't true. And as far as taking the **** out of our support - you know as well as I do, the demographics will be pretty similar between the two. Seen some great photos of your support in the past - the lot in the coach to Boro and all the santa hats at Palace??? We've all got them!

Anyway, no problem in you lot staying up - got rellies in Lordshill, so always a good bit of banter. Here's to next season...

Bit angry mate?

I know in your own mind the only thing we think about is finishing above you lot - sadly it just isn't true. And as far as taking the **** out of our support - you know as well as I do, the demographics will be pretty similar between the two. Seen some great photos of your support in the past - the lot in the coach to Boro and all the santa hats at Palace??? We've all got them!

Anyway, no problem in you lot staying up - got rellies in Lordshill, so always a good bit of banter. Here's to next season...

Do you think you will see any high profile outs? Wilson, Brooks, Howe?

As you have seen at saints, only takes one bad summer and you can be in deep shyt.

Do you think you will see any high profile outs? Wilson, Brooks, Howe?

As you have seen at saints, only takes one bad summer and you can be in deep shyt.

Well apparently Fraser won’t sign a new contract so I presume he will go this summer or go on a free next season. I suppose Brooks might go, but he’s been a bit quiet recently, although does Poch prefer JWP? Interesting.

Ake might go too, although a goalie is our target, I’d prefer Nick Pope over Butland tbh.

Well apparently Fraser won’t sign a new contract so I presume he will go this summer or go on a free next season. I suppose Brooks might go, but he’s been a bit quiet recently, although does Poch prefer JWP? Interesting.

Ake might go too, although a goalie is our target, I’d prefer Nick Pope over Butland tbh.

Funnily enough we have one available......

Bit angry mate?

We have a scary level of tin pottery, "wacky" fans these days. The premier league has done untold damage to our support and it gets worse every season. Sadly that seems to be true of most clubs in the top flight, but off the top of my head i can think of the weird clown nonce who suddenly appeared, hat **** and his merry band of friends that only sing three songs. Then the facepaint, replica shirt over a hoody and jester/santa hat brigade.

God knows why it's so f*cking sh*t in the premier league but it's really annoying it is.

Bit angry mate?

Demographics the same, yep a seaside retirement town and a port city, just the same.

I never have any animosity toward Aunty Bournemouth and wish them well. Whilst I would prefer to beat you as I have a few Cherry friends who have all of a sudden got full of themselves, it doesn't wind me up as we all know they are insignificant.

In time you may well become a bigger club but it will take quite some time. If the Russian gets bored or EH leaves then the problems may well start.

You know that really and you really do need to finish above us

We have a scary level of tin pottery, "wacky" fans these days. The premier league has done untold damage to our support and it gets worse every season. Sadly that seems to be true of most clubs in the top flight, but off the top of my head i can think of the weird clown nonce who suddenly appeared, hat **** and his merry band of friends that only sing three songs. Then the facepaint, replica shirt over a hoody and jester/santa hat brigade.

God knows why it's so f*cking sh*t in the premier league but it's really annoying it is.

Well I only post now and again and I just had to respond - the PL does really bring out the 'special ones'. God knows what we will end up with if we get this new ground. Doesn't bear thinking about.

Demographics the same, yep a seaside retirement town and a port city, just the same.

I never have any animosity toward Aunty Bournemouth and wish them well. Whilst I would prefer to beat you as I have a few Cherry friends who have all of a sudden got full of themselves, it doesn't wind me up as we all know they are insignificant.

In time you may well become a bigger club but it will take quite some time. If the Russian gets bored or EH leaves then the problems may well start.

You know that really and you really do need to finish above us

Nah fans in the ground - not the places, although Wolves did that one until we pointed out that the average age of the population dump was only 1 year older than ours. Bit of an old view of Bournemouth now (catch Dave Gorman's latest stand up - he's just moved to Bmth and is outing the old stereotypes quite well).