West Ham v Saints - Build-up

SuperSAINT

My God, there's a lot of bed-wetting going on here. We're safe, so we're giving a few fringe players a run out and chance to prove themselves. Gives a lot of our players a rest, ready to come back in for the Huddersfield game. Towards the end of the season is when you can sustain nasty wear and tear injuries to soft tissue, so why risk players now?

Can anyone explain why the club pays a multi-million salary for a professional manager when we have so many amateurs on the forum who know far much more about team selection, line-ups and tactics?

you are right, maybe we were all wrong about Pellegrino and Hughes.

We're either going to surprisingly win or get absolutely stuffed.

I keep thinking back to the Wolves 6-0 when Saganowski scored a hat trick away from home when we were all expecting us to get tonked as the big players were out injured. Let's hope Ings and Long can bang in a few like that because we certainly aren't keeping a clean sheet with Stephens and Forster keeping the goals out. Is this Elyounoussi's last shot?

Annoyingly, for Premier Fantasy Football purposes, I put Rice in defence and he's out. The player that will come off the bench to replace him? Redmond, who's on the bloody bench for us. I knew I should have put Ryan Fraser as first choice sub.

It's not a terrible line up but there are 3 glaring weaknesses. I look forward to a stronger squad next year.

My God, there's a lot of bed-wetting going on here. We're safe, so we're giving a few fringe players a run out and chance to prove themselves. Gives a lot of our players a rest, ready to come back in for the Huddersfield game. Towards the end of the season is when you can sustain nasty wear and tear injuries to soft tissue, so why risk players now?

Each place in the table is worth circa 3 million quid certainly something worth playing for especially given I owners seeming lack of cash.

This strikes me as being a 'Shop Window' For Sale team. Of this lot, Fraser/McCarthy, Stephens, Mo, Long and on the bench Austin and Targett will go for any reasonable bid.

This shop window idea only really works if they play well if they are ****e and get stuffed its hardly going to be a good advert for their abilities.

This strikes me as being a 'Shop Window' For Sale team. Of this lot, Fraser/McCarthy, Stephens, Mo, Long and on the bench Austin and Targett will go for any reasonable bid.

This shop window idea only really works if they play well if they are ****e and get stuffed its hardly going to be a good advert for their abilities.

you are right, maybe we were all wrong about Pellegrino and Hughes.

People being right about Pellegrino and Hughes does not mean that single one of us would be able to do a better job than them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro