Season Tickets

spyinthesky

I'd have thought sales will be up with the prospect of a season under Ralph a better offering than last year under Hughes. Plus family centre will sell out with the £19 u11 season ticket, plenty will get those and miss a few as doesnt matter at that price. Will be interesting to see how many buy the new £399 season tickets in a traditionally unpopular part of the ground.

I'm renewing and so will my nipper but I'll wait until close to the loyalty renewal price deadline before I do no point giving them my money until I have to. TBF I've renewed the last few years despite the ****e on display at home so no reason not to now for what looks likely to be a much better season next time out

Will be interesting to see how many buy the new £399 season tickets in a traditionally unpopular part of the ground.

I've never thought about that section of the ground as being unpopular, but I'll be in there next year, making it really unpopular :lol: . We've been in the family centre for 15 years, but now my youngest has reached eviction age which has forced us to find a new home. I'm not sure what would have happened if this new pricing structure hadn't been in place, as my old man wouldn't have forked out the extra £120 to move to the next cheapest section. As it is happens both he & I are paying less than last season & we have virtually the same view, just from a different direction.

Now that we are safe whats the general view on take up?

I suspect numbers will be down but possibly perk up a bit IF we get some decent signings.

Two of our group of 4 will definitely renew, one 60/40 and one wont due to job restrictions.

Surely up, to some extent.

Much much better football on offer than for a few years. Prices down a bit. What’s not to like?

Was always going to renew what ever league we were going to be in, though like others have said I won’t renew until the 17th May.

As for the take up it’s difficult to predict but would have thought percentage wise the take up this year will be more then the last couple of years.

i’m not sure the season ticket prices for a new season ticket will get many takers . My own opinion is that they should have been the same price as a renewal to encourage more people to buy one, especially after a successful end to the season .

As for the take up it’s difficult to predict but would have thought percentage wise the take up this year will be more then the last couple of years.

i’m not sure the season ticket prices for a new season ticket will get many takers . My own opinion is that they should have been the same price as a renewal to encourage more people to buy one

I agree, the prospect of a full season under Ralph H will ensure a big renewal with existing ST holders but those that have been lost over the past few seasons will still be tough to entice back, especially at a new ST price. People get into the habit of not going. And you can still easily stream every game for free.

I've just renewed and decided to use the new 4 payment interest-free, no arrangement fee option.

It has worked, but for anyone else considering it, considerable hassle was involved, phone calls to the credit company, scanning and submitting documents and a delay for approval.

Worth trying, but I won't bother another time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I've just renewed and decided to use the new 4 payment interest-free, no arrangement fee option.

It has worked, but for anyone else considering it, considerable hassle was involved, phone calls to the credit company, scanning and submitting documents and a delay for approval.

Fair enough - was going to use that option, but will probably just use interest free credit card instead.

Not sure why you had that hassle, I did the whole thing on line in 15 mins on Saturday evening. No issues at all.

Not sure why you had that hassle, I did the whole thing on line in 15 mins on Saturday evening. No issues at all.
Maybe it's just me, or being retired or something, but credit rating not a problem[emoji44] Seemed quick to start with then they came back with a string of emails.

Happy to have renewed this morning for once, after seasons of saying it was my last and I was giving it all up. Amazing what a decent manager can do to one's whimsical outlook on things!! Ticket office very helpful in sorting out a small complication with the tickets.

Of course I've renewed, I'm a Saints fan! I go to watch my team, whatever league they're in. The good days make the bad days worth while.

Back in the Dell days I always wanted to be a season ticket holder, so now I've got one I'm not giving it up, no matter what. I wanted to be a shareholder as well, just one share would do. I realise that that is now not possible.

See you all in August!

• 1 month later...

Season ticket sales up this summer

Southampton have already sold more season tickets for next season than the previous one

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/17695684.southampton-have-already-sold-more-season-tickets-for-next-season-than-the-previous-one/

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Edited by doddisalegend

They've been quite proactive as well. I got a call from the ticket office, asking if there was a problem with one of the season tickets as one of them hadn't apparently been renewed (it had, just that they were both in the same name and I had finally managed to get that sorted).